TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Arrode93 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy Can I scream now? - April 23rd 2010, 03:07 AM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

So my life these past weeks, no i'm not even gonna lie this entire month has just been a living hell.

Well I was doing good in school but then things kept piling in on me and then a teacher gave us a test the last day of the grading period. And I left the periods off of ONE FREAKING SENTENCE and he failed me saying that i need to pay more attention to my grammar. So he gives us the opportunity to correct them, all fine and dandy right? WRRRROOONNNGGG, he tells us that all we need to do is correct the ones that we got wrong so i do that and then he gives it to me again I MADE A 15 and he admitted that he should have told us that so AFTER he calls my mom and tells her that I'm failing he lets me redo it and I'm passing.

SO then I get home and i get this lecture from my mom how i'm not responsible.

Then on top of that find out that the car broke down, on top of gas being out for almost a week, the house phone is off, and I'm practicality sick and tired of my parents telling me everything is alright when every bone in my body tells me that its far from it. Then this guy that i used to like i found out he smokes weed, and he likes me but i started to look at him differently now and I don't wanna say that i'm lost attraction because of that but for me it is a really bad turnoff so he's been going around calling me fake. And thats the last thing i needed ya know.

I'm just so confused, I've been crying every night, and I just can't think straight anymore.
  Send a message via AIM to Arrode93 Send a message via Yahoo to Arrode93 Send a message via Skype™ to Arrode93 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
larryshere Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: lawrance

Re: Can I scream now? - April 23rd 2010, 03:24 AM

awww *hugz*
that teacher seems a right bastard!
i hate it when mums dont listen
i am sick and tired of mine -.-
no house phone? =/ havent you got your mobile though?

yeah it comes as quite a shock when you find out that someone you like is smokeing stuff =/
tell that guy what you said on here!
tell him that you dont like his smokeing habbits and its a bit of a turn off

x

(#3 (permalink)) Old
fall to romance Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Brittany

Re: Can I scream now? - April 23rd 2010, 09:50 AM

Hey Sweetie. Sounds like you need a hug.

I know it feels like your life is falling to shit right now. I know how that is. I'm there now as well. I'm possibly failing a class because of a douche bag teacher going back and forth on his word. If I fail, it'll be my first F ever...I'm an A and B student otherwise. I've been so depressed all semester that I can barely get myself to class anymore. I usually sleep through my 9:30 class because I can't sleep (due to depression). Other than failing, this past semester I've started cutting, lost my dog who meant the world to me, lost a friend because I told him I liked him back in August (he just stopped talking to me), cried more than I have in the past year and a half, and i go through phases that last days where I don't feel hungry so I don't eat. (Most of these things are effects of the causes of my depression.)

But you know what? Even though I'm going through all this, I've always got at least one thing to get me through it all. Because I'm in college and my friends are in a different town and can't always be there for me, I've been obsessing over the band My Chemical Romance. They've been where we are, and totally worse off, but they're still here. They made it past their depressions and are now living happy, healthy, productive lives. They're creating music and giving interviews that truly save people. Here's a little interview Gerard Way (lead singer) gave a few years ago. From about 1:50 to the end is the more important bit that I think a lot of people should see. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2C2U...eature=channel

But I'm not saying that everyone should obsess over My Chem. I'm just saying that you should find at least one thing in your life that truly makes you happy. It'll be a struggle, but it's totally worth it.

Just know that what your feeling is completely normal. It's not permanent. You will get past these experiences.

-B
--

R.I.P. my sweet baby boy. I miss you so much more than you could have ever imagined.

"There was a moment in my life when I really wanted to kill myself. And there was one other moment when I was close to that. . . . But even in my most jaded times, I had some hope.-Gerard Way

(#4 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: Can I scream now? - April 23rd 2010, 11:20 AM

Hey there,

Sounds like you are dealing with a lot at the moment but don't give up and remember that with times things will be okay. Also I think it is great that you have posted this and I hope that any time you are feeling overwhelmed you will come on here and post a thread.

I think that you should try and not worry about school. From what you said it seems like things are turning around so don't stress. When we get overly stressed about things we tend to cause ourselves more sadness and what not. So try and stay calm. If there are any other classes that you are having difficulty with go and talk to the teachers. Ask them if there is anything you can do to get your grade up and go from there. School is definitely a very important thing but your well being is more important. So take care of yourself by not stressing so much about school.

Have you talked to your mom about this? Explained that you did what you could to get your grade up and what not? Maybe explain what occurred with the teacher? Parents always want their kids to do good in life and when they think their children are messing up they get worried and sometimes they overreact. Maybe if you were to explain the situation to your mom when the both of you are a little less emotional she would be a little more understanding and see that you are in fact being responsible.

As for the issue with the car and what not maybe you could talk to your parents about all of this too? Tell them how you are feeling and let them know that you really want the truth of what is going on. Sometimes parents want to protect us and keep us from stressing and allow us to be kids but in doing that they hurt us. Talk to them because communication really is key to every relationship.

The boy; I think he sounds like someone you should not worry about. If he is saying stuff about you he must not be a good person and if that is the case you should not waste your time. You deserve a good caring person in your life and it doesn't sound like he can give you this.

And if you are worried about what he is saying remember that people can say whatever they want about us but in the end we know the truth and that is all that matters. No matter who we are in life there are always going to be people that are going to have these prejudgments about us but if we know ourselves and believe in ourselves and respect ourselves other peoples opinions of us do not matter.

Please hang in there and if you need anything feel free to pm me.

Jenna

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

Closed Thread