TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Disclosure. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

Jeez, get a life!

Unhappy Meh. - May 3rd 2010, 10:12 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

All I have seemed to do today is hurt people I care about and I'm fucking sick of it.

I got into an argument with my cousin because I messed up over a guy. The guy that only wanted me for sex and that fingered me...I told my cousin about it and he started having a go at me saying that he's disappointed in me and that I didn't listen to him. Then I turned around and said that he wasn't my Dad and he and everyone else should stop treating me like a 7 year old. He said that I was a 7 year old cause of the stuff that I do and because I don't listen to them. I'm sick of being treated like a 7 year old and that's the reason why I do these things like my cousin and everyone are like "Oh Rianna this joke is to rude for you...oh this joke has swearing in it." I swear more than any of them and when my brother said that a joke was to rude for me to hear I turned around and said I'm 17 and my cousin turned to me and said are you? I just rolled my eyes and said yes. It's fucking pathetic. When I'm 50, I'll still be to fucking young to hear a rude joke. Fuck I make rude jokes all the time at school.

Then I got into an argument with my best friend.

What am I doing wrong?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Prozac Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Meh. - May 5th 2010, 04:41 PM

Hey there Rianna,

I am sorry that you've been having a difficult time with other people, I can understand why you're frustrated.

I am sorry that you feel as though you have been treated as a young child - I am sure that a lot of people have been in the same situation and can relate to you. Gaining the right to be treated as someone more mature can be a very difficult process! I can understand why you feel as though your cousin is treating you unfairly. I think that it would be a good idea for you to talk to your cousin about the way that you feel about his treatment of you. It's good to express how you feel.

If you have had an argument with your best friend, it may also be a good idea to talk to them and see if it's something that you can resolve. I am sure that they are feeling bad too, it's not nice falling out with your best friend. Hopefully you'll be friends again soon.

Take care.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Kitty. Offline
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Kitty

Re: Meh. - May 5th 2010, 06:41 PM

Hey Rianna, I am sorry to hear that your cousin got so upset over the guy. Your cousin is probably quite worried about you and you definitely need to talk this out with him.

I understand exactly how you feel about being belittled. I understand that it is very frustrating and upsetting. You need to talk it out and express how upset it makes you.

About your best friend, talk it out with your best friend. I'm sure you and your best friend can resolve this issue.

Good luck
  Send a message via MSN to Kitty.  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
IH8U2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Meh. - May 6th 2010, 03:12 AM

Yeah, I agree with what they said, but I honestly believe that it's gonna be harder to convince your cousin after what happened with that guy. That's just gonna enforce his belief. We all make immature mistakes though. Maybe you can tell him that.

Closed Thread