TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
helena Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Helena

My story - May 3rd 2010, 09:23 PM

Well it all began 3 years ago i wasn't going out with my friends at all for a whole year.I was totally introverted i was feeling all the time tired and bored to go out. Then my friends started talking to me why we weren't going out and i always found excuses. I had some tests and i learned i had depression i didn't consider that. But next year i had a test again and it showed i had depression not to tell much all it was missing was suicide and it started this year.I feel so much pressure in my life that every day and every minute i feel tired of living. I have my school i have my english school and now i'm taking a certificate in english so i'm glad i'll stop this school but i have an other ''school'' to help me with the subjects of my real school. I want to stop all this things i don't have free time i go home really late and i'm tired all the time. And my friends are on their world they don't care about me at all. It really annoys me and it makes me sadder every day to know that i'm alone in this world. I just feel like i want to die and imediately.

Anyway thank you for reading this if someone reads it.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Anomaly Offline
Penguins love you
I can't get enough

Re: My story - May 3rd 2010, 09:51 PM

Hey Helena,

First off welcome to TeenHelp!

Thank you for sharing your story with us it takes a lot of strength to be able to do that and you've done so weel telling us.

Im sorry your going through a tough time I know thats got to be really hard. You are not alone in the world. It easy to feel like that at times but you really arent. There are people out there that love and care about you and always will.

Is there anybody that you can talk to? Friends, family, school consuler all those people and more would work. I know its hard and its even scary just thinking about talking to somebody about this stuff but it really can help. Im not going to lie the first conversation can be hard but once you get that out of the way it gets easier. Plus its always really nice and can make all the differnce just knowing that there are people there that you can talk to if you need to. There are people that will want to help you. You've just got to tell them whats going on first. Talk untill your heard. You deserve so very much dont let yourself have anything less.

Let yourself have some fun. You've only got one life to live why not enjoy it right? Pamper yourself. Plan a day out with friends or family and just do the things you enjoy. If you spend all your time thinking that you cant be happy then you wont be.

You can get through this I know its hard right now but you can do this. Feel free to send me a private message anytime if you want to talk about anything at all.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
helena Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Helena

Re: My story - May 4th 2010, 12:45 PM

Well thank you for answering and so you know we don't have a school councelor i can't talk to my family because they'll scream they'll do many things and i know their reaction and i have talked to some of my friends and nobody listened to me they seemed they they didn't care at all one of my friends listened to me but she's not a true friend

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jackson

Re: My story - May 7th 2010, 01:42 AM

Hello there Helena. You have a name close to my sister's. My sister's name is Hellen.

Anyways, onto the point : The main thing is that you are feeling pressure. So take it slow. Unload some things you are doing and go slow. Make time for a hobby, or something you think you might like so that you can rest.

I came here to help out, so if you wanna talk or just need someone to bounce ideas or issues off of or something else then send me a message and I will reply as soon as I can.

Closed Thread