TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
I'm Not Who You Think I Am
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Steph

Unhappy I Cant Go On. - May 23rd 2010, 12:00 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

So I'm back.
Back to this point.
The brink, the edge of nothingness, and there is no way back this time.
I've been here before. I know everyone will say, 'that proves you can do it again' but I had a urgent reason to stay last time. To save my sisters.
However now.
I have nothing.
I must die. I cant take the pain that rises inside me.
Cutting isnt enough anymore.
I have to go.

[x] Even though I'm the sacrifice,
You wont try for me, not now,
Though I'd die to know you love me,

I'm all alone,

Isn't something missing?
Isnt someone missing me [x]

Baby, i want you to be my superman.
  Send a message via MSN to xxCookiiexMonsterxx  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
mIssIng:nO Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: I Cant Go On. - May 23rd 2010, 12:12 AM

hey now.

NEVER put a reason to live on someone else, I know that sounds bad to say, but people leave, people can change and people don't always know what they want

all that "i did it for my sisters" while you may think it was FOR them , but your the one still alive, your the one who did it, YOU. Not OTHER PEOPLE..YOU, thats all you need.

I know how being alone and useless feels, like theres nothing to catch you when you fall, and while there isn't anything there to make it softer, once you hit the ground, its on YOU to get back up, and we all can do it (:

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Fading Light. Offline
Do you believe in ghosts?
TeenHelp Addict

Re: I Cant Go On. - May 23rd 2010, 06:00 AM

Hey Steph.

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling like this. I know what it's like to reach a point you never thought you'd go to again, and to wonder if you have the strength to pull through, but let me tell you something: you can do it. Even if you feel like there's no way back, there is. There always is.

If you feel like you have nothing to live for, here's a thread that might help. And anyway, it's all well and good to live for someone else, but the best thing is to live for yourself. If you feel like you have nothing left, remember that you have yourself. You owe it to yourself to get through this.

Suicide is very serious, and if you're having thoughts of it, it's important to talk to somebody about it. Here's a list of people you can talk to. It doesn't really matter who; just reach out to someone, anyone, and let them help you. There are so many people who can, and will, help you, if you let them.

Hang in there.
xx

if you know the hunter's coming
then you hide or keep on running
'cause she's slain the gods before.

Closed Thread