TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Charlie

I give up, for real. - June 6th 2010, 12:37 AM

No matter how many times I've said or thought it. I seriously do just give up this time.

I feel like I've been happy and hyper all week but underneath it all, I've been upset and angry and I've just gotten to breaking point. I was fine a few hours ago but it all just changed and I felt like bursting into tears and just going crazy just to release all the shit emotions that I feel and the fact that I couldn't made it even worse and the fact that I knew no-one gave a shit didn't help either. I felt like I was attention seeking despite the fact that I wasn't doing anything when really all I wanted was someone to just understand how I felt and be there for me.

I don't know what to do and it's pissing me off even more. I'm just scared that it's all building up and at any moment I'll just snap and with the amount of things on my mind, it really isn't a good thing.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Banksy Offline
The one and only
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Josh

Re: I give up, for real. - June 6th 2010, 01:15 AM

Hey, It must be really hard for you im sorry

But on the up side your 19 things start to get intresting soon!! i know you might feel down now! ive been in depression for years now and suddenly today it just stoped i feel awesome. im sure if you hang on in ther THE SAME WILL HAPPEN TO YOU HUN!

just remember you keep yourself busy, and doing things you enjoy with people you like!! also DEFFO PM me i you need help cos im always on line AND ALWAYS TRYING TO HELP

i hope you feel better soon, but giving up now WILL JUST MAKE IT WORSE D': so hang in there and i promise itll get better!!

Sophie xx

I DON'T LIKE CHEESE..

(#3 (permalink)) Old
DarkSeph Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Liam

Re: I give up, for real. - June 6th 2010, 11:51 PM

I understand how you feel, there's nothing worse than feeling depressed or having things on your mind and having no one to talk to about it and feeling no one really cares.

Don't feel like you're attention seeking, keeping things on your mind really doesn't help, because it only builds up and upsets you more, and no one deserves that. The truth is more people care than you think. Don't be afraid to talk to people when you feel down.
If you want to vent or talk about anything on your mind at all, I'd be happy to listen, send a pm anytime. Really hope you feel better soon.
  Send a message via MSN to DarkSeph  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
XUS4LIFE Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kelsey

Re: I give up, for real. - June 7th 2010, 12:00 AM

hey i have not a clue how hard it is, but my best friend was just discharged from the hospital... from the pyschatric ward. She is making it through... you can too... i promise.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Jesus paid it ALL.
I've been here a while

Name: Emily

Re: I give up, for real. - June 7th 2010, 12:16 AM

Hey,
First of all by you reaching out for help says that you have hope and want to live. You are worth it. Matter of a fact, you are worth A LOT.

Secondly typing this thread also was a great thing. Not only are you reaching out for help, but also writing it all out can really help.

I am here to talk if need be.

Closed Thread