TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Nomophobia Offline
Music is my escape
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Muse

Unhappy Please help :'( - June 8th 2010, 10:04 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I just....I'm really really struggling. I'm even struggling to type this...which is really not like me. I need support....and love, and encouragement. I need to open up and get it all out but I need help with that atm. this isnt me. I cant do this. I don't wanna be here.

"Friends are like stars; you don't always see them but you know they are always there"

"It gives me hope. I love you so much. You give me a reason to breathe. Its something for me to not kill myself for" >>> means so much :')

Paramore! <3
Pm me anytime, I like to help!
  Send a message via MSN to Nomophobia  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Sin Offline
*pixie in training*
Not a n00b

Name: Sinead

Re: Please help :'( - June 8th 2010, 10:19 AM

Your stronger than u think honey. Ive read some of your threads before, u have an amazing amount of support on this site. People here love u. I no its hard right now but u can get through this just like u got through every other day. Take it one day at a time. im here to listen if u want 2 just rant

*hugs* You CAN do this....X

But so many people are looking to me
to be strong and to fight

but i'm just surviving
and I may be weak but I'm never defeated

and I'll keep believing
in clouds with that sweet silver lining

(#3 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

Re: Please help :'( - June 8th 2010, 10:32 AM

Georgia,

I know what you are going through. Life is really hard sometimes. I know what it's like to feel like you have no hope left, like you can't get through what you're facing. But the truth is that you can. I know you've heard this a million times, but all of us believe in you. What's important is that you believe in yourself, no matter the obstacle you are facing. If you believe you can get through something, then you always can. Stay determined, and you can beat this. Depression might be difficult to overcome, but you are stronger. I'm always here if you need to talk. I know you can get through this!

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Nomophobia Offline
Music is my escape
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Please help :'( - June 8th 2010, 11:07 AM

thank you. the most recent stuff is with 2 of my supposed mates. they have hurt me big time. its just so hard.
Thank you xxx

"Friends are like stars; you don't always see them but you know they are always there"

"It gives me hope. I love you so much. You give me a reason to breathe. Its something for me to not kill myself for" >>> means so much :')

Paramore! <3
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Sin Offline
*pixie in training*
Not a n00b

Name: Sinead

Re: Please help :'( - June 8th 2010, 11:10 AM

What have they done? x

But so many people are looking to me
to be strong and to fight

but i'm just surviving
and I may be weak but I'm never defeated

and I'll keep believing
in clouds with that sweet silver lining

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Nomophobia Offline
Music is my escape
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Please help :'( - June 8th 2010, 02:25 PM

Well they are members on this site so I have to be careful what I say. One is my ex bf..the other is/was my best friend. they are now dating. this is the third time..they have both lied and betrayed me..and now the girl wont even speak to me. I feel like she is punishing me and I'm not the one in the wrong.
they were saying on saturday how she wouldnt let it happen again and how we would stick together as sisters, and he was saying he loved me and couldnt bare live without me..then monday morning they are going out *cries*

Paramore! <3
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
TheEnd Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Please help :'( - June 8th 2010, 07:18 PM

Dealing with an ex is never easy, especially when they're dating your best friend so you most likely have to come in contact with them at some point. I think you really need to realize that the guy doesn't love you anymore - it's time to move on.

"There are plenty of fish in the sea." You will never NOT find a person to be in a relationship with. People that say they can't find a relationship are most likely just being too picky.

Stay strong, Toffee!

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Nomophobia Offline
Music is my escape
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Please help :'( - June 10th 2010, 04:24 AM

Thank you, i think I am moving on..im not so upset that they are dating, its more that my mate lied to me, they both lied. and betrayed me.

Paramore! <3
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
DarkSeph Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Liam

Re: Please help :'( - June 10th 2010, 09:00 AM

Being betrayed by close friends is always extremely difficult. Try not to let it dampen your trust in other friends too much, that would only make you feel more alone. Really sorry to hear you go treated like that, you didn't deserve that at all. Hope you'll be ok too, if you ever feel down or need to talk we're all here for you

Currently inactive...
  Send a message via MSN to DarkSeph  
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Nomophobia Offline
Music is my escape
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Please help :'( - June 10th 2010, 04:50 PM

thank you xxx

Paramore! <3
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
c1624 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Caylee

Re: Please help :'( - June 10th 2010, 06:43 PM

If you need to talk to someone, TeenHelps here. And if you don;t want to talk to the advisers from the site, ask one of the users. Message them if you need to. But don't harm yourself, you're better than that Never forget

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Nomophobia Offline
Music is my escape
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Please help :'( - June 11th 2010, 09:06 AM

thanks again

Paramore! <3
Closed Thread