TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Sin Offline
*pixie in training*
Not a n00b

Name: Sinead

Struggling - June 10th 2010, 06:24 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Im finding it really hard to cope at the moment. I cant eat or sleep or do anything really. All thats going through my head is that it would be so much easier to just end it all. I thought it all through and everything. But the thing is i DONT want to die. I just feel so bad right now that im afraid i will take things too far. Its taking the easy way out i no but i dont think i have the enery to keep going

But so many people are looking to me
to be strong and to fight

but i'm just surviving
and I may be weak but I'm never defeated

and I'll keep believing
in clouds with that sweet silver lining

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Eljoria Offline
I'mAlwaysHereHelping. (:
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jade

Re: Struggling - June 10th 2010, 06:52 AM

I get the feeling where I want to die but don't want to die at same time. I'm having issues too. But Don't worry. Keep being brave.

Im here if you need me. just PM me x

Jay

Live the life.
  Send a message via MSN to Eljoria  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
DarkSeph Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Liam

Re: Struggling - June 10th 2010, 08:53 AM

Really sorry to hear you feel like that, I've been there before and it's a horrible way to feel I'm glad you don't want to die, you really do deserve better and to be happy. Any idea what's upsetting you? Talking to a friend or someone might be a good idea, getting things off your mind can help a lot.

Really hope you'll be ok, hang in there and if you ever need someone to talk to just pm

Currently inactive...
  Send a message via MSN to DarkSeph  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Rain~ Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Danni

Re: Struggling - June 10th 2010, 06:55 PM

I know that things are hard for you right now, and we're all here to help you with that

Maybe you should try to get into the routine of doing things, and try to bring yourself back into eating and doing things that you're interested in and that make you feel better. Because when you're feeling low, you withdraw yourself from things and then start feeling lonely which brings down your self esteem and makes you feel worse.
Just stay strong you're doing great <3 If you need to talk then PM me anytime Take care

(#5 (permalink)) Old
theshyone Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Liz :)

Re: Struggling - June 11th 2010, 06:46 PM

I know the feeling, Im recently struggling with the same thoughts. What gets me through is the feelings of others if I were to just end it. I suggest that you get involved in something you like to do and are good at, then you will get encouragement from others. Or maybe you just need to get all the things going wrong out and need someone to listen to. So try talking to someone you trust, you can PM me if you need to and I can try my best to help you out. Stay safe, Liz

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Sin Offline
*pixie in training*
Not a n00b

Name: Sinead

Re: Struggling - June 11th 2010, 06:58 PM

Thanks guys This week has been the worst week for me in a long time. I self destructed so much and i hate it. But now the weekend is here so i get a break so im happy. Im just going to push everything to the back of my head and enjoy the next 2days.

Then its back to self destructing i thinks Right now monday seems a long way off. Come sun il prob be a wreck....eek.

But so many people are looking to me
to be strong and to fight

but i'm just surviving
and I may be weak but I'm never defeated

and I'll keep believing
in clouds with that sweet silver lining

Closed Thread