TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
solost10 Offline
Average Joe

Name: Sarah

I'm so done - June 11th 2010, 05:31 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I'm so done. I dont have anything to live for anymore. I just want to be done forever
 Send a message via ICQ to solost10  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Rawr?
Not a n00b

Name: Molly
Location: In the mooshiest, gooshiest, bloodiest part of your heart <3

Re: I'm so done - June 11th 2010, 05:46 AM

I know you might think you have nothing to live for now, but really you do. You still have so much of your life ahead of you. I know what it feels like to think there's nothing good, and like you just want to give up, but then something good eventually happens and I forget all about it. I don't really know you, but if need someone to talk to I'm here! You should most definitely PM me if you still feel like this, because I've been there. Don't give up. I hope this helped

(#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount31

Edit avatar

Re: I'm so done - June 13th 2010, 11:59 PM

I agree with Molly; I'm sure you have a lot to live for. Is there anything in particular that is causing you to hurt this much?

(#4 (permalink)) Old
solost10 Offline
Average Joe

Re: I'm so done - June 17th 2010, 12:12 AM

Yea there are plenty of things. People don't really care. My family is a complete mess and the one person i could trust and tell anything to screwed me over.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Whisperer Offline
Find yourself and be that
I've been here a while

Name: Alessa

Re: I'm so done - June 17th 2010, 12:24 AM

Sarah,
People do care about you. I care about you. We are always here for you to open up to and we will never leave you. Sometimes you feel worse when you keep things inside. Maybe if you try to open up to us a little more we can help you through your tough times. I know you may feel like your all alone, but there's a lot of people going through similar situations as yourself. There's always a reason to live. Be sure to read through this sticky. Also, even though one friend wasn't the right person to talk to, there are many more people you can reach out to! Read the Who Can Help Me? sticky so you can find someone in your life you feel comfortable talking to. Don't give up, you have your whole life ahead of you. I'm always here if you wanna talk.
Stay strong Sarah,
Alessa

Whatever it is, chances are I've been there.
If I can make it out, you can too.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
solost10 Offline
Average Joe

Re: I'm so done - June 17th 2010, 12:36 AM

But how can you possibly care about me when you don't even know who I am. I am so tired or reaching out to people because I only make their lives worse. I only make things worse for people and if I were to just go then it wouldn't be so bad anymore. Yes I know that it would be bad for them for awhile but eventually they would forget about it.
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Eyes on Fire-Xx Offline
The doctor's next companion
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Sumi

Re: I'm so done - June 17th 2010, 02:00 AM

I felt the same way, but then one of my friends killed herself, thinking like this. you dont even know how much it hurt everyone. her two best friends are still seeing councelers and breaking down at anything that reminds them of her. EVERYONE in our school was crying. DONT say theyll get over it because they would NEVER GET OVER IT. If you feel like you bother them, you dont. they love you. and if your friend screwed you over, they suck. get new friends. but the only way youll mess up anyones life is if you dont open up and reach out for help and end up commiting suicide, then you realy will ruin there lives. iv been on the edge and now i know how it hurts everyone for the rest of there lives. Open up. Get help. Get deprestion medication or therapy if you need it. but dont try anything because it will hurt everyone. Thing will get better, trust me.

The strongest oaks
grow in opposing winds
and Diamonds are
made under
Pressure

PM me anytime for anything at all! <3<3<3
  Send a message via AIM to Eyes on Fire-Xx Send a message via MSN to Eyes on Fire-Xx  
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
solost10 Offline
Average Joe

Re: I'm so done - June 17th 2010, 04:09 AM

i guess.....thanks
Closed Thread