TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
klutzymiri Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Miriam :)

I'm tired - June 22nd 2010, 12:05 AM

I don't know if i can take this anymore. I've been fighting for so long to stay alive but i'm just so tired. a lot of my friends are threatening to kill themselves and i'm so worried! i'm worried i can't save them. i'm worried i'm gonna let them down. they say their lives depend on mine; if i die, they die. I'm trying so hard but i just can't do this anymore! i can't stay alive. i'm trying so hard. i don't want them to die. i don't know what to do! i can't stay alive..

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: I'm tired - June 23rd 2010, 12:21 PM

hello miriam.

i understand that you yourself are going through a lot. But the fact remains that anything that you feel cant get worse, definitely can get better. remember that we all are always here to support you, and listen to you as well. I think you and your friends should share a lot of heart-to heart talks and comfort each other a lot and spend more time together. as they say.. sadness shared together is sadness halved, while happiness shared together is happiness doubled.

I know its hard.. but anytime you have a bad day, just do something which makes you feel a lil warm inside. whether be it helping and old woman cross the street , or just reading or watching something that has a lot of sentimental value to you, anything will work. Just remember that there is always hope and you got a lot of happiness waiting for you.

And remember as an individual, you are special and wonderful in your own way. Somebody as wonderful and special as you definitely deserves a lot of happiness, and i think eventually you will get it.

I know these are tough times, but always remember that a lot of people out there and here will always be there to comfort you and make your days better.

caring always.

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
smiles_and_such Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I'm tired - June 23rd 2010, 01:00 PM

heya (:

Well I know how you feel and I know it can be tiring, but you CANNOT give up. You've gotten this far and that is highly admirable. You can't control your friends or their attitudes towards life. It is and will never be your obligation to do so, so don't feel pressured to all of the sudden save your friends. Just be there for them, and if their talk really triggers you, you should let them know. They are your friends and they will understand.

You are a beautiful individual and deserve the best you can get out of life. Life and happiness is all about perception. What you see is what you get. Try and find those small little things that make you happy. Don't try to please anyone else. Right now you should focus on you, and feeling better. You have everything to live for and don't take that away from yourself. Do not limit yourself.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Purple♥Sky Offline
Where have I been...
Average Joe

Name: Jane

Re: I'm tired - June 23rd 2010, 06:09 PM

We are here for you. I KNOW this can be so exhausting. But you are so young and things can only get better. Try to bind with your friends in a positive way. Help eachother get though this!!! You can fight and live!! You WILL get though this!!!!!!

When it comes down to it...You just gotta know who you are...and be ok with that.
I'm here to help...anytime.
And I just want some help in return.
I love you all.

Love,
Jane

Closed Thread