TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Disclosure. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

Jeez, get a life!

Angry *Stong Language* Fucking hell! - June 22nd 2010, 06:54 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Just there's so many things going on right now.
I had a fight with a friend a few weeks ago and now we're not talking. Last night someone was making fake profiles of me saying that my ex-best friend was a whore and all this shit. I reported all 3 and they all got deleted. But one of my old friend, friends sent me a message saying that if one of the profiles was me then I'd be dead shit.
Then today, I had a bad day at school. It was my fault in a way. It was recess and my friend was doing shit behind my back so I turned and kicked him. He started having a full go at me like he said go back home to your dog kennel you fucking bitch. Then for the School Musical I'm Stage Manager. I wasn't at the whole day reharsal today because I wanted to be in class and I only went last period because I had Drama. My teacher kind of had a go at me because I wasn't there. She asked me what was going on. There was the other Stage Manager there already but he was filling in for another actor that was away sick. When I was there, most of the cast didn't go on stage for the song where everyone was supposed to be on stage and my teacher was like "Where is everyone?" At the end of the song, the other Stage Manager was like "One Stage Manager is on stage and the other is just sitting down." My teacher turned and gave me a look and turned back to the other Stage Manager and just shrugged and kind of laughed.
I felt so fucking pissed off because the other Stage Manager hadn't been there from the beginning like I had and yeah I hadn't been there for the reharsals all day but I didn't want to miss out on my classes. I'm the one that's been staying after school every Tuesday since February unlike him. I'm the one that was in charge when my teacher went on holidays and was in
charge for like 3-4 weeks. And yet he had the fucking guts to say on Facebook that I don't control the kids and I just sit around.

I just don't want to fucking live like this anymore. I can't stand people doing shit to me when I've done nothing wrong. I'm sick of people saying shit about me when I've never said anything about anyone. People just love to make me feel like shit when I'd never do anything to them. And I'm fucking sick of it. I'd be better of dead then I won't have to feel this fucking pain or anger anymore. I'm sick of being treated like a fucking doormat with people not giving a fucking shit about how I'm feeling. There's a little thing called respect that people don't fucking have anymore. Their fucking to caught up in their own lifes to think about what their actions and words do to other people. And I'm fucking sick of people hurting me as well as others. Seriously grow the fuck up. Your not fucking hardcore or amazing. Your just plain fucking pathetic.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
alih15 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: alison

Re: *Stong Language* Fucking hell! - June 23rd 2010, 03:37 AM

i'm sorry to hear about you and your friend. i recently had a fallout with one of my bestfriends myself, and i know how hard it is. those people who are making fake profiles and doing all that stuff are just trying to get u angry and make you and your "ex-friend" fight. thats how some people are; they love the drama. it sounds pretty frustrating but i think you did the right thing by reporting it, and i dont really think you should be frightened by the peoples threats, but if you are you could always tell your parents or an authority figure. as for the play thing, im pretty sure your classes are more important than the play and if they have a problem witht that then thats too bad for them. you have your priorities straight, and thats a good thing.
sounds like your having a crappy couple of weeks,
but I hope it all works out

What lies behind us
and what lies before us
are small matters compared
to what lies within us.

just got a formspring! ask me stuff
http://www.formspring.me/allifaith
  Send a message via Skype™ to alih15 
Closed Thread