TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Pele Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Angry arrgh they told - June 23rd 2010, 11:22 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

omg my school called my mum and told her that i was suicidal. unlucky for me it was a msg but they said they would call back. now im afraid that she'll find out and kick me out of home. because she has already threaten me before.

what am I meant to do ?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
x_sepi_x Offline
BrokenInside
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Sabah

Re: arrgh they told - June 23rd 2010, 11:44 AM

hey pele, hope ur okay.. why wud ur mum kick you out?

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Pele Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: arrgh they told - June 23rd 2010, 11:54 AM

well i want to go into the air force and yer they wont look at me if ive been depressed or had suicidal thoughts. plus i dont think she would be able to handle it.

shes threatened to kick me out before, see she just gets so mad and sometimes ends up hitting me. so yeah she wont take it well.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
JackOffJill Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Karyn

Re: arrgh they told - June 23rd 2010, 12:24 PM

Pele- Im sorry that your mom hits you and isnt understanding. That must make it even more difficult with having suicidal thoughts and all.
I think that at this point all you can do is either sit down with your mom before the school calls back and explain some things (you dont have to share everything- just enough to try to get her to understand what your feeling) or you can wait to talk to your mom after the school calls back. Unfortunately, either way you are going to have to talk to your mom and try to figure things out especially now that the school has contacted her. But try to think about it this way, now that someone knows maybe you can get help for the suicidal thoughts. I know that can be scary to think about sometimes, but you deserve the help that you need.
Im sorry that I dont have much more advice. Try to stay strong. If you need anything please PM me.

ps---have you ever thought about reporting the fact that your mom sometimes hits you?

"Sometimes you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself and love yourself and become a new person." -Gerard Way
  Send a message via AIM to JackOffJill  
Closed Thread