TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Random_Hero Offline
Not a n00b

Name: armand

wher did i go wrong - June 25th 2010, 02:18 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

my whole life i have been hit, molested, put down, turned down, ridiculed, corrected, laughed at, shamed, i am constantly overlooked and out done... im short and unwanted aparently im so tired of my life i think im realy gonna do it...i never thought it would get this bad and it has... i hate being alone in my day to day efforts ... i want to stop i want to die ... if that matters to annyone...anyone at all ...please pm me
  Send a message via Yahoo to Random_Hero Send a message via Skype™ to Random_Hero 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
i_am_me_again Offline
I'm A Pyschotic Neurotic.
I can't get enough

Name: Jaymi

Re: wher did i go wrong - June 25th 2010, 02:29 AM

Hi Armand

Please escuse any typo errors, its 3.30am in the morning!

If you feel this bad, then have you tried talking to someone proffesional. Its not fair that you have to go through all these feelings on your own.

You have obviously been through so much, you know what, you survived. That makes you strong. And because you are strong, you can defeat the feelings of suicide.

If you feel you are alone during the day, why not do something you acually enjoy. That not only will make the day pass quicker, it will give your mind a break and get you a confidence booster.

I think, because you are suicidal, you should talk to someone you know.......another adult, or another friend. Your 19, youve been throiugh a lot of shit, youve come out of it, no is the time tp start living. You can get through your depression and all the bad stuff that had happened to you. You just need help and TLC.

You will get that, please, just go to the doctor, see what they suggest.

Please, just remember, you are special. Just keep holding on

Jaymi
xx

HelpLink Mentor & Forum Moderator

PM me!

Our lives are like music.
It hits its high and low notes,
But in the end,
It all turns into a perfect melody
  Send a message via MSN to i_am_me_again  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Prof.Engrish Offline
愛してる
Senior TeenHelper

Re: wher did i go wrong - June 25th 2010, 04:41 AM

Armand, you just need to hang in there

I'm/Was in almost the exact situation you are now, all my life people told me i wouldnt make it, (i stutter alot) so many people would take for granted just because i stutter, im retarded.Last S.Y i turned in an Aplication for our JROTC battalion commander, and they laugh at me, one person even told me "stop dreaming". What im trying to say is dont give up even though people tell you too, even though it seems your life is never going to get better. It will we just need to believe.

Some of my advice, i was formely sucidal, due to intense girl drama, things mentioned above, and others. But when i was ready to stab my self, i thought of all my friends and family that i would be hurting. If it seems like to you no one cares about you, believe me there is someone that does.

Another thing that keeps me going is wanting soo badly to prove eveyone wrong that doubted me in life. To accomplish my goals and be there to say "fu*k you, see i made it with out you". The thought of proving eveyone wrong is what drives me
  Send a message via AIM to Prof.Engrish  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
hope begins Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Hannah

Re: wher did i go wrong - June 25th 2010, 12:31 PM

Hey Armand, I'm sorry you've been through all that, but it is NO reflection on you whatsoever. The people who have done these things are to blame, none of it is your fault, and as Jaymi said, the fact that you've been through all that and you're still here, still fighting (I think you wouldn't have posted this if you weren't), shows how strong you are.

I do understand that sometimes suicide can seem like the only option but there will be a way through this. Do you have anyone at all you can talk to about this - friends, family, any professional help? It would be a really good idea to try to get some help - there are people out there who can support you through this crisis but also help you work through and come to terms with the things that have happened to you. You can be happy again, it might take time and hard work but it is certainly possible.

Look after yourself, please, and don't feel that you're alone in this; I know it's not quite the same, but we're all here for you, and you can ALWAYS message me if you need someone to talk to. Be safe.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Random_Hero Offline
Not a n00b

Name: armand

Re: wher did i go wrong - June 25th 2010, 03:25 PM

i have spoken to a professional i lost my way... im getting help but without medication ...which i refuse to take due to personal choice...its just hard some times i realy appreciate what youve all said...especialy the bit about " f#$& you i can make it on my own" this is good shido values i will be fine ladies i also appreciate your compassion ... thank you
  Send a message via Yahoo to Random_Hero Send a message via Skype™ to Random_Hero 
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
iMuse Offline
Bah! Humbug!
Average Joe

Name: Rosy

Re: wher did i go wrong - June 25th 2010, 03:54 PM

hey

I read that you are an "ex-cutter", I am really really proud of you for getting over that! It's a step in the right direction!

You should know that everyone on this board wants to help you, you are loved, you've done nothing wrong, you don't deserve those horrible things that have happened to you, and everything will get better

Try to get a counsellor, it will help you

We're all here for you, Everyone will do everything in their power for you, and you are supported by all of us

(I'm actually crying because of how emotional this is! I never cry!) That shows that you are supported and loved. Don't do anything bad to yourself, everything gets better, I promise!
I just want to come and hug you in real life!

You will be fine, I promise!

PM me if you want to talk

You are so strong, please stay strong!

Rosy xxx

Send a message via Skype™ to iMuse 
Closed Thread