TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
sarah679 Offline
ella xx
Not a n00b

not ok :( - June 26th 2010, 11:25 AM

i keep trying to be ok, but its soo hard. soo many things going on. my 2 babies are in heaven its so hard, i lost them both in my stomach. never got to meet them. but i named them and eveything, so i feel like i kinda know em. its definatly hard dealing with that, let alone the fact that most of my friends have kids or are pregnant. i dont mean to be selfish, but its hard to support them and be happy for them. home is awful. my brother and his girlfriend are always fucking loud. its hard to put up with that, not just cos it is what it is, but also cos about 3 months ago i broke up with my boyfriend, who i was living with. and my brother is the favourite. so i get no attention and sometimes no dinner. and im the one who has to clean the house. im sick of being treated like shit. i cant deal with all this. also, cos im such an idiot and been a prostitute and sleeping round since i was in high school, i have PID (pelvic inflammatory disease) which is so painful and if they dont get rid of it asap, i could be infertile which means, my lifes over. argh, this isnt even half of whats going on right now. life is not too good right now please help me.
ella xx

(#2 (permalink)) Old
blacklilac Offline
Not a n00b

Re: not ok :( - June 26th 2010, 01:25 PM

you are definitely not an idiot!
i'm so sorry for your loss, and it doesn't mean you're selfish because you can't feel happy for your friends. it's understandable, considering all that you've gone through.

do you have anyone to talk to about your problems?

if you need anything, you could always talk to me, and i'll try to help you in whatever way possible.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
sarah679 Offline
ella xx
Not a n00b

Re: not ok :( - June 27th 2010, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklilac View Post
you are definitely not an idiot!
i'm so sorry for your loss, and it doesn't mean you're selfish because you can't feel happy for your friends. it's understandable, considering all that you've gone through.

do you have anyone to talk to about your problems?

if you need anything, you could always talk to me, and i'll try to help you in whatever way possible.
thanks. yes, i have a couple of councillors right now.

Closed Thread