TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Random_Hero Offline
Not a n00b

Name: armand

killing myself - July 6th 2010, 02:05 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

listen ive been thinking and seriously considering commiting suicide...when i cut i think just a little deeper would do it ... a little deeper and sure the pain would increase but so would the release when i walk across the bridge to get home i think would this do it...would i drown or is it shallow enuff to snap my neck if i dove....when i think of what she said...i wonder if it would hurt less if a bullet travled through my mind at high vilocity i wonder if she would take what she said back...i realize she wouldnt show up at my funeral....i know she wouldnt eather from regret or from contempt...and i want to do it more....i hate waking up knowing that if i died today it would hurt my family at first...but in a few months they would move on....and i would be free from my isolation....i would not have to live with the fact that no girls find me attractive....no girl could ever love me or want me....please help me send me a pm because its hard for me to check this post from my phone...please help me im begging you
  Send a message via Yahoo to Random_Hero Send a message via Skype™ to Random_Hero 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Crescendo Offline
Walking The Line
Junior TeenHelper

Name: ...

Re: killing myself - July 8th 2010, 01:08 AM

You're NOT alone- I will be PM-ing you after I write this. Sometimes when i feel like people would be better off without me i watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv2DyzhxpA0 ( "Hold On" by Good Charlotte) its a music video that is about suicide, and has real parents whose kids killed themselves talking about how hard hard losing their children. the video is only a few minutes long and may make you rethink if you believe that your family would quickly move on. if you are at home and are having really strong urges/racing thoughts try filling up a large bucket or bowl with ice water, elet it get really cold for a few minutes, and then stick your face in it as long as you can a few times. it's incredibly hard to think about how much life sucks when your face is in ice water. taking a 3-5 minute cold shower can also have this effect. Your life is worth living and You're NOT alone. Please feel free to vm or pm me anytime. - Megan

When the patient's body has betrayed them,
and all the sciencewe have to offer has failed them,
when worst-case scenario comes true,
clinging to hope is all we've got left.
-grey's.anatomy-

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Silverseven Offline
Average Joe

Re: killing myself - July 9th 2010, 06:39 AM

You're not alone, remember that. Sometimes its hard to see the big picture when ur magnified to a small aspect of your life. Admittedly i'm not the best person to talk to. But please remember , again, your not alone, its what keeps me going.

Closed Thread