TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Nomophobia Offline
Music is my escape
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Muse

Unhappy possibly trig. - July 6th 2010, 03:11 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Done with this. Had enough of these thoughts, time to carry out my plan. Ive had enough. feel like I'm losing 2 of the people who have kept me alive and given me reason to live for a long time. can't live without them.

I'm sorry cant fight this off any longer

"Friends are like stars; you don't always see them but you know they are always there"

"It gives me hope. I love you so much. You give me a reason to breathe. Its something for me to not kill myself for" >>> means so much :')

Paramore! <3
Pm me anytime, I like to help!
  Send a message via MSN to Nomophobia  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DarkSeph Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Liam

Re: possibly trig. - July 6th 2010, 03:56 PM

Try to hang in there, I know a lot of people here care about you and would miss you a lot more than you might think, myself included.

I'm sorry you feel like people who have supported you are slipping out of your life. I know myself that there's few things worse than feeling you'll be completely alone or have no one to talk to. But you aren't ever alone, there will always be at least someone out there who cares. You'll meet many people in your life time and eventually you will meet friends who truly care and appreciate you and wont ever leave or hurt you. I know it's difficult to imagine this right now, but you have your whole future ahead of you and things honestly can get better, I promise that. You're a truly nice person and you deserve to be happy.

If you need to talk anytime my inbox will always be open, stay strong and take care of yourself.

Currently inactive...
  Send a message via MSN to DarkSeph  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
AmberS9109 Offline
I'll Be There For You =)
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Amber

Re: possibly trig. - July 6th 2010, 04:04 PM

Hang in there, please. Suicide is the worst possible thing you could turn to.
My mother and grandmother were my main supporters and they both passed away in 2008. I had the same exact thoughts you're having, but you need to know that you can get through this.
There's always people who love you and care about you, and although I don't know you, I care about you.
Please don't go on with this plan. It would be such a tragedy and the biggest mistake you could ever make.
If you ever need someone, you can message me. I'm always online.

Two is better than one.
Amber + Stephen ♥ 11.15.09
  Send a message via AIM to AmberS9109 Send a message via MSN to AmberS9109 Send a message via Yahoo to AmberS9109  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Open my eyes
Average Joe

Name: Esther

Re: possibly trig. - July 6th 2010, 06:01 PM

be strong, you know suicide is a definitive solution to a temporary problem.
You deserve to have a happy life, I'm sure it's not your time to pass away.
I had experienced this as well, I even tried to suicide but, guess what, I found out more people than I thought cared about myself. I'm pretty sure more than this two people care about you. You're not alone and you'll never be. Your family care, your friends care. There are times when they feel cold and distant, but that's because they have to move on with their lives too, and even so, they'll be there for you.
Take your time to think about it, but please, don't do anything rashing.
If you ever need something, here I am
all the best xx

Fear Cuts Deeper Than Knives

"And if you told me 'go to the hell', I'd tell you I know pretty well that place"
  Send a message via MSN to Ess The Morgenstern * Send a message via Skype™ to Ess The Morgenstern * 
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
ChelseaSmile Offline
They Were Wrong
Average Joe

Name: Chelsea

Re: possibly trig. - July 6th 2010, 09:06 PM

Your strong enough to get past what your going through now.
You time will come when its supposed to. No point in jumping the gun... So to speak.
I notice that your signature says "pm me anytime. I like to help"
I'm sure you have made a difference in someone else's life.
And there are probably many more people in the future that are going to need your help.
Everyone has a reason for being alive.
Message me if you ever need to talk.
-Bryri
  Send a message via Skype™ to ChelseaSmile 
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Nomophobia Offline
Music is my escape
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Muse

Re: possibly trig. - July 8th 2010, 03:27 PM

Thank you guys. I'm truly done with this tho, I'm sorry.
What I need to do is stop thinking about it and just do it, I over-think things way too much. That is exactly what I wrote in my diary the other day...

Sorry, I just can't take this, had enough of waiting for the pain and crap to end!
I need to carry out my plan, and I'm shutting the world out but can't stop myself!
xxxxx

"Friends are like stars; you don't always see them but you know they are always there"

"It gives me hope. I love you so much. You give me a reason to breathe. Its something for me to not kill myself for" >>> means so much :')

Paramore! <3
Pm me anytime, I like to help!
  Send a message via MSN to Nomophobia  
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
DarkSeph Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Liam

Re: possibly trig. - July 8th 2010, 09:54 PM

You don't "need" to carry out your plan I know it's difficult to imagine but the pain can end and things can get better. If you over-think, then try to over-think about positive things. Try to believe in yourself more. Shutting the world out wont help either, you'll only feel far more alone. A lot more people care about you than you might think. You have your whole future ahead of you too. Stay strong, you've come this far, you can definitely get through this, and you aren't alone I mean that.

Currently inactive...
  Send a message via MSN to DarkSeph  
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Call_Me_Dee Offline
--PM Me! I wanna friend!
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Dee-Dee

Re: possibly trig. - July 9th 2010, 04:41 AM

Hold on! Hold on! Don't do it.
You know a song that might help? Hold On by the Jonas Brothers. You might not like them, but that song makes me happy when I completely hate the world. Please don't do it! I'm actually crying for you! You may not know me, but I care. Please don't do it...
  Send a message via Yahoo to Call_Me_Dee  
Closed Thread