TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Jakemanjake Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy Would like help but its not neccessary - July 7th 2010, 06:34 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

im considering suicide at 15 i have never even kissed a girl i don't have any girls who like me or even want to talk to me i thought i had made a friend in this one girl but it turns out she doesn't want to talk to me anymore i don't know if its because im unattractive or what because i even have had to see a therapist a psychiatrist and have been diagnosed with major depression ADHD OCD and Bi polar so i really don't know what the point of my life is anymore i don't have anything to look forward to and no good memories either i have not gone to school since January and i have been abused by my parents verbally and physically and just don't feel like going on. I am so tired of living this shitty little life and the only thing that was keeping me going was this girl i was talking to but now she doesn't talk to me and just ignores me... I am tired of living and have no reason to continue doing so.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Alrex Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Alex

Re: Would like help but its not neccessary - July 7th 2010, 08:34 AM

Sounds a lot like my life

I also suffer from ADHD. The reason why girls aren't attracted to guys like us is because we suffer from hyperness which is often linked to nervousness.

Personally what I did was look into a method called "Pickup". I know a lot of people will read this and think of me as an asshole. But living 18 years without even hugging a girl would make me think we deserve to learn this stuff and use it. I love my life so much now.

Or even just look into ways to make yourself more alpha. Watch the movie Top gun with Tom Cruise. That is an alpha male.

Read the book "The Game" by Neil Strauss (It sort of looks like a bible). Don't believe everything it says, but it will give you the motivation to change yourself.

Be prepared to lose some friends along the way. My best friend always played the alpha male in our group of friends, but recently I took over that roll and he hates it. But you will make more friends, and more female friends along the way.

Get ready to be a man! Feel free to add me as a friend.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
JackOffJill Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Karyn

Re: Would like help but its not neccessary - July 7th 2010, 11:32 AM

Unfortunately at 15, girls can sometimes be cruel and hurtful (at least the girls I went to school with). Some girls will play with your head like it sounds like the girl did to you who now isnt talking to you. I know that its tough to have never kissed anyone before but believe me its not that great haha. I didnt have my first kiss until I was almost 18 years old. Theres nothing wrong with you necessarily- its just the girls and the age you are at that are causing it to be harder to find someone.

Please try not to consider suicide as your way out. I know that sometimes it seems tempting to just end it all so that you dont have to deal with things anymore. But believe me, theres so much life that you havnt experienced. And things do get better. Yes it takes time and for you it may not be until you can get away from your abusive parents. But if you hold on for a few more years you can escape all that in a healthy way.
If you need anything please PM me. Please reconsider living- your so young and you have so much more life to experience, so many more people to meet.

"Sometimes you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself and love yourself and become a new person." -Gerard Way
  Send a message via AIM to JackOffJill  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
ThePunkAlien Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Josh

Re: Would like help but its not neccessary - July 8th 2010, 04:52 AM

Hey man, things will get better in time. In High School I was a ghost. I had hardly any friends and no girls even knew I existed. I even felt like an outsider from my family, only years later I realized that's because of actually being an outsider in that family. I was the king of nowhere town on the first road to wanting to die. Today I'm on the top of the world with friends, a girl that's fucking amazing that likes me and I feel building chemistry with and at the company of my dreams in a highly competitive industry with the execs being like father figures I never had.

Basically what I'm trying to say is no matter where your life is today, in the future it is going to get better. No matter how impossible it may seem. It does. Take it from a guy who was practically dead in high school because I didn't have a life and is now finally alive. Every dog has his day and you'll have yours. You don't need to change who you are, you shouldn't change for other people, just learn to be confident in who you are. Everything'll come.

"Maybe I just like people. Maybe sexuality isn't one thing or the other. Maybe it's just something that's shifting and moving. I just know I'm not thinking man or woman."
- SHAMELESS.

Closed Thread