TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
RelFf Offline
A bit of an Ol' Nutter
Not a n00b

Name: ArielleDawn (Abbott)
Gender: Erm... mm let's just say human... with lady parts... (but trans)

Homicide- Seriously considering it apon my Family!!!!!!!! - July 23rd 2010, 04:00 AM

I am really beginnning to think murdering my fucking brother and mom might be a very good idea! IM FUCKING DONE WITH TEHIR ENDLESS BULLYING, CONDESCENDING ATTITUDES, AND FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! URG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I dont know which forum to post this under either....

REALLY! I DONT GIVE A FUCK ANY MORE THEY REALLY WOULD BE BETTER GONE!! OR ME FAR FAR AWAY FROM THE ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People say Im like my mother? Yes in a way, but to a point where I am actually condescending with my own child? HA FUCK NO! The only time i get some quiet and maybe some peace is when my fucking mother and brother are out of the house or in bed! AND thats not often given my brother never turns his electronics off!!!!!!!! I CANT EVEN GET QUIET IN MY OWN ROOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY MOTHER ISJUST FUCKING FUCKED!!!!!! Encouraging my brother to antagonize me?!!?!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you say Sadist??!!!!!!!!!!!!I WOULD FUCKING BEAT THEM BOTH TO BLOOD PULPS IF IT WERENT FOR THE FACT THAT I CAN ACTUALLY CONTROL MYSELF ENOUGH ONLY TO SCREAM AT THEM!!!!!!!! My mother better fucking take her new job immediately and pay for me to go to my dream boarding school this fall or i WILL MOVE THE FUCK OUT REGARDLESS OF WI STATE LAWS ON EMANCIPATION!

Those two act like they have shit over me?! HA IM ACTUALLY GOING PLACES THEY CANT EVEN MAINTAIN THERE CASH FLOWS!!!!! HA!
URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If i'm going to fall, I'm going to fall on my own arse!"
- John Barrowman, "Anything goes; my autobiography"
  Send a message via Skype™ to RelFf 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Rawr?
Not a n00b

Name: Molly
Location: In the mooshiest, gooshiest, bloodiest part of your heart <3

Re: Homicide- Seriously considering it apon my Family!!!!!!!! - July 23rd 2010, 05:28 AM

I understand COMPLETELY what you're going through. You pretty much just described my mom and my step-brother. What I do when they annoy me is put in my headphones, turn the volume up all the way, and read or just not look at them. I also think about how amazing the feeling will be when I finally move away from them forever. How I'll never see them on a day-to-day basis. I'll live in my own house, alone or maybe with a friend or a room-mate. I can do whatever I want with it, without them judging me. If I want to I could never even visit them. I still have years to wait for when I'm old enough to leave, but you're sixteen, so maybe like a year or two until you can go? I hope this helped... PM me if you want to talk

I
Am
Bisexual
And
Proud
And I don't know what to say here but I need to say something so it's purple and I can finish the rainbow

I haven't cut or self-harmed in any other way since June 15, 2010!

We won't stop until somebody calls the cops and even then, we'll start again and pretend that nothing ever happened. We're just dancing, we're just hugging, screaming, kissing, tugging, on the sleeve of how it used to be. Kimya Dawson

Hey, you should just PM me because you're BEAUTIFUL!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
sirjan xerdaj Offline
Pinkly Smooth .
Average Joe

Name: Xerdaj Sirjan

Re: Homicide- Seriously considering it apon my Family!!!!!!!! - July 23rd 2010, 11:08 AM

You sound angry. You know, killing your family. Do you know the reality of this? I can relate though, I use to plot schemes to set mine on fire or poisoned by carbon w/e that fire man said lol. Heh, it's a good way to vent anger I guess.

But no you shouldn't just take it from them. You could always tell them to 'fuck off' and if they say anything flip em off and walk away.

[X E R D A J] ~Sessyrocks~
-=i wanna be your knight=-
  Send a message via AIM to sirjan xerdaj Send a message via MSN to sirjan xerdaj Send a message via Yahoo to sirjan xerdaj Send a message via Skype™ to sirjan xerdaj 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
RelFf Offline
A bit of an Ol' Nutter
Not a n00b

Name: ArielleDawn (Abbott)
Gender: Erm... mm let's just say human... with lady parts... (but trans)

Re: Homicide- Seriously considering it apon my Family!!!!!!!! - July 24th 2010, 02:22 AM

yeah well i am calm now.. i did tell um to fuck off and flip them off and what not but i cant walk away given the only room i can get quiet was the living room last night and they took it frm me!!!!!!!!!!! NO QUIET!!!!!!! I get really pissy when i dont get my down time away from them fuckers!!!!!!!!!

"If i'm going to fall, I'm going to fall on my own arse!"
- John Barrowman, "Anything goes; my autobiography"
  Send a message via Skype™ to RelFf 
Closed Thread