TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
JonahIzPotato Offline
I am... ME.
Average Joe

Name: Jonah

Tonight - July 28th 2010, 12:19 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Unless the lady at my transgender meeting says I can transition really soon... I might kill myself tonight. I have the tools I may need. I don't think I'm going to leave a note, but I might. There's no reason for me to live anymore.

My name is Jonah and I don't post things very often

Last edited by Whisperer; July 28th 2010 at 08:47 PM. Reason: good-bye note

(#2 (permalink)) Old
JonahIzPotato Offline
I am... ME.
Average Joe

Re: Tonight - July 28th 2010, 02:07 PM

I might not do it. Every time I watch Degrassi I start thinking, maybe I won't. Degrassi is my one reason I might stay alive. Stupid, I know. But true.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Whisperer Offline
Find yourself and be that
I've been here a while

Name: Alessa

Re: Tonight - July 28th 2010, 08:59 PM

Liza,

I love you so much! Think of all the people that love you! You've been through so much and you've come so far! Everything you are going through is temporary and you will get past this! Think of how your family would feel. They'd be horrified! And so would I. Liza you mean so much to me. Honestly, you are the only one in real life I can talk to about EVERYTHING and not be judged. You actually understand and are always here for me. I want to do the same for you and I need you to stay around for me, your family, your friends, and yourself. There is so many reason for you to live! Everyone loves being around you! You are so funny even though you may not know it. At westwood, you were the only one I actually felt connected to. I don't know what I would've done without you.

You know what you need to do to get past this. You NEED to tell your mom. I know I know, you don't want to end up back at the hospital but you HAVE to do this. Don't give up on yourself! I know how hard this all is for you, I understand, but you will push through it. You are a strong and amazing person and nothing should stand in your way to living a happy life. Suicide is permanent. Degrassi keeping you alive is great, not stupid! Anything that keeps you going means the world to me, your family, and your friends. Picture how much their lives would change if you did it. They've been by your side this entire time trying to help you and they will never leave your side. You have so much going for you! Please, listen to me. You have my phone number. CALL ME! PLEASE! I'll do everything possible to help you. I'll talk to you for hours, I'll do whatever it takes. I don't care if it's one o'clock in the morning. I don't care if you're in tears. Call me. You can get through this. I know you can. I care so much about you and so do so many people! What about Tirzah and all your friends from camp?! Think of how devastated they would be. No matter what you think, you CAN get through this. Things will get better! Please, call me before you do anything, call me if your upset, call me just to talk. You can and will get through this. You've come so far, and you can't let all of that go. Please. You can ALWAYS talk to me. I'll always support you, I hope you know that.

Keep hanging in there,
Alessa

P.S. I had to edit your post in accordance to the forum rules.
Quote:
Goodbye posts and letters are not permitted and will be rewritten at the discretion of the moderators into a more constructive, advice-seeking post. Not only are goodbye posts upsetting to those who may care about you, but they are also frustrating to those who have tried to help you. We will always be supportive and encourage you to seek help, so you shouldn't expect a goodbye statement to be accepted here. We're not going to give up on you.

Whatever it is, chances are I've been there.
If I can make it out, you can too.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
JonahIzPotato Offline
I am... ME.
Average Joe

Re: Tonight - July 28th 2010, 09:02 PM

I already told my parents. I almost went back to the hospital but I promised my safety, and I plan to keep my promise. So yeah.

Closed Thread