TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
cruel-howl Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

I don't know what to do :\ - July 28th 2010, 09:53 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Well, I was really close with a girl and stuff we was pretty much a couple and basicly I would say to her "I love you" alot and say alot of sweet stuff to her, but sometimes she would be like "haha" or "lol" or "" And I would get upset sometimes, and she would complain about it/get mad etc,
But now she decided that she doesen't want anything to do with me pretty much, when we was getting on so great and now I'm pretty depressed and thinking of either starving myselfor hanging myself :\,
She's pretty much seen me crying on webcam but not acting that bothered.
Basicly I still want to talk to her and try and sort it out with her but I don't think she's having any of it
Is saying to a girl that you love them, to much bad? I was only saying it to be sweet and to try and make sure that she KNEW that I loved her :/ and that I did actually want to last.
It's just hard because I think that the real reason why she did that was because she could get someone else.... :\
Like even if she wasn't looking for a serious relationship with me, she still sat and said to me that she wants me and only me forever, she even admitted that she wanted me as her first....
Advice please?
I seriously don't want to loose her because I love her to bits :\
Thanks if I get any advice,
Cruelhowl.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
gritandcharm Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I don't know what to do :\ - July 28th 2010, 10:14 PM

Cruel-howl,

It wasn't wrong for you to express your feelings for her. Why should you hold them back. She doesn't sound like a very kind or sensitive girl. She's clearly not the right one for you (even though I know right now you think she is).

In the grand scheme of things, is she really worth killing yourself for?

Are you going to let her have this much power and control over you?

Don't you want to meet the girl that's right for you? and enjoy that love together with her?

Hang in there. You are worth it.
Sarah

(#3 (permalink)) Old
cruel-howl Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I don't know what to do :\ - July 28th 2010, 10:19 PM

Worth it? Hah there is no way in hell that I'm even worth thinking about, if I had a gun I would of shot myself in the head right now if I could,

And yea she was the one for me I really did love her more than anything.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
cruel-howl Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I don't know what to do :\ - July 28th 2010, 10:30 PM

I can't deal with this anymore, I want to go and cut

(#5 (permalink)) Old
ChelseaSmile Offline
They Were Wrong
Average Joe

Name: Chelsea

Re: I don't know what to do :\ - July 28th 2010, 10:58 PM

Well, you can't change the way someone feels about you.
I suppose you should find someway to talk to her about this.
Get the whole story. See what her problem is.
Then, if she honestly wants to move on, then maybe thats what you should do.
Loving someone means wanting whatevers best for them, whether it includes you or not :/

Sometimes it's easy to feel like you're the only one in the world who's struggling. Who's frustrated, or unsatisfied, or barely getting by. That feeling is a lie. And if you just hold on, just find the courage to face it all for another day. Someone or something will find you and make it all okay.Because we all need a little help sometimes.

Feel free to message me anytime. I'm always here to help. More importantly I'm always happy to help.<3
  Send a message via Skype™ to ChelseaSmile 
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
cruel-howl Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I don't know what to do :\ - July 28th 2010, 11:04 PM

I know why she doesen't express her feelings like that with the compliments, bless her it's not her fault.
She's an amazing girl and I seriously want to sort this with her, I was crying all day and I stopped because that would be good for us both and stop the arguments and stuff as much,
I guess we just gotta try and slowly work on getting closer again if we stop with the arguements and think POSSITIVE THOUGHTS.

Closed Thread