TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Nash Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Rachel

Smile Pick a tree - July 30th 2010, 04:43 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Pondering suicide once again, Im not going to fail again. This is my promise to the world and myself If I try again Its gonna go well, I'm going to end and then we'll all rejoyce. there is no way Im going to fail this time.

I found the tree today that I will use. If I should decide to take the rope and make a noose.
  Send a message via MSN to Nash Send a message via Skype™ to Nash 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
theatre=life Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Hillary

Re: Pick a tree - July 30th 2010, 05:12 AM

None of us would be rejoicing. I know I would miss you. If you ever get that feeling pm me.

If you ever need somebody to talk to pm/vm me.

Support for victims of sexual assault or abuse can be found here start the healing
  Send a message via AIM to theatre=life Send a message via MSN to theatre=life Send a message via Yahoo to theatre=life  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Justanotherteen Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Pick a tree - July 30th 2010, 05:42 AM

Please don't do that. Think about the family or friends that would be affected by your suicide. Someone loves you, even if you might not think it at the time being, and your death would devastate them greatly and impact their life forever.
Plus, there is so much to live for, life can always turn around... it's difficult and challenging but that's the beautify of it... pursing dreams and overcoming obstacles you never thought you could.

Help is always around the corner, reach out to someone about your feelings and you won't be judged.

PM me please if you ever need someone to talk with.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount7

Edit avatar

Re: Pick a tree - July 30th 2010, 04:18 PM

People will miss you, and you'll miss all the things that life has to offer. Why do you feel like committing suicide? We all have our reasons but from what I've experienced so far, there's never one that means the world doesn't need you. You're an important person to someone, and surely there's someone or something that you wouldn't want to leave behind?

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Descant Offline
Time Lord
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Descant

Re: Pick a tree - August 7th 2010, 04:33 AM

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person, you may be the world"

Please don't give up! Life is worth so much more than it seems if you hang on through the hard times. Think about all the people who are going to grieve and mourn you once you are gone. And there is no second chances once you do it. Please please please don't....

Quote:
So sing for the river and sing for the stars.
Sing for the friends you made, wherever they are.
Sing to bring you back again or to take you away.
Sing a song for me my friend.
Sing for today.
I know I sound like every other member, but really, PM me!!! I would love to have someone to talk to!

Closed Thread