TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
lizzy6554 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

please help:( i cant take this any more - August 2nd 2010, 05:44 AM

i cant deal with all this much longer. My boy friend is sucidle i love him he makes me happy but the other day her had me locked in my bathroom with crying with siccors to my throat b/c he said he is going to slit his throat but the worst part alls i could hear was him laughing with my brother as my leg was bleeding an i was holding my hand back im just a pathetic noo body and my parents dont even seem to care about me my mom often tells me she hopes she can find somewhere else to take me my friends are tierd of my problems im bi and people are finding out that shouldnt i cant trust any one my brother beats the hell out of me daily and he touches/ trys to rape my cousin in her sleep hes been becoming more dominant an di think he may try thta on me soon and im scared because i know he can hurt me and my boy friends best friends with him so of course when i tel him he acts llike its no big deal and doesnt care annd tel lme its b/c hes a guy i dont know how much i can tak eany mor ei know so many people have it worst im tierd of hearing that b/c i need help

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Yours Truly Offline
Ashley<3(:
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Ashley

Re: please help:( i cant take this any more - August 2nd 2010, 05:48 AM

aw hun im so sorry /: thats insane... your boyfriends issues are his, yes you really care about him, but dont think its about you or anything like that.. did he cut you or himself?! if someone harmed you you need to get out of that situation and fast. do you have a relatives or friends house you could stay at for awhile to clear your mind? thats a VERY stressfull situation to be in... if not, maybe try keeping a journal.. sometimes writing things out helps alot.

In the meantime, stay strong. you can get through anything. find somthing to motivate you and strive to accomplish it. It really helps.

also if your not in counseling, id suggest it. therapists help a ton.

im always here if you need to talk.. (:

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle." <3

Feel free to PM/VM me if you ever need someone to talk to, or just want someone to listen. I'm also always up for making new friends.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
lizzy6554 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: please help:( i cant take this any more - August 2nd 2010, 06:02 AM

he didnt hurt me i hurt myself

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Yours Truly Offline
Ashley<3(:
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Ashley

Re: please help:( i cant take this any more - August 2nd 2010, 06:14 AM

harming yourself is never the answer... is hurting yourself a habit? do you intentionally hurt yourself frequently? either way, maybe try flicking a rubberband on your arm instead.. that helps me alot. sometimes drwaing on yourself does aswell.

none of it is your fault.. just try and find somthing to distract you, and as for your boyfriend, try to get him some help. but if he refuses, theres nothing you can do.. /:

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle." <3

Feel free to PM/VM me if you ever need someone to talk to, or just want someone to listen. I'm also always up for making new friends.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Angeal Offline
Average Joe

Name: Ranada Givens

Re: please help:( i cant take this any more - August 3rd 2010, 02:55 PM

You shouldn't be around either one of them. I know that you love your boyfriend, but sooner or later his problems will drag you down. I thought about suicide because my boyfriend at the time was suicidal, and i told him if he commited suicide that I would to, because I loved him so much. You need to try and get out of your house with your brother, or you could report him to the police.
PM if you need to talk

Closed Thread