TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Random_Hero Offline
Not a n00b

Name: armand

please im tired - August 3rd 2010, 01:15 AM

i used to love being here ... i realy did... it makes me cry because i know how good it was... ive been in love so deeply that noone could understand .... im tired of making my mom fight with her boyfreind bc hes drunk and gets mad at me... im tired of my life...i just need a freind someone to text when i need to get my mind off of this please i need you ... please
  Send a message via Yahoo to Random_Hero Send a message via Skype™ to Random_Hero 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Online
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: please im tired - August 3rd 2010, 01:23 AM

Hey there,

Sounds like you are going through a lot. I am glad you reached out to Teenhelp and I hope that we are able ot help you.

Firstly, I don't think that you make your mom and her boyfriend fight. You said that he gets drunk. When a person drinks there are a lot of different emotions they take on and one of these emotions is anger. A drunk person grabs on to the anger and lashes out. It sounds like that might be the case with your moms boyfriend and the person he chooses to lash out at is you and your mom. Don;t blame yourself for their fights because it is not your fault.

As for friendship; I know how important it can be to have a friend when struggling and I think it is possible for you to find someone to help support you. Do you have any friends at all? People you can speak to a little more openly? Sometimes the reasons we feel that we are lacking in our friendships is because we do not reach out enough. So, if you have friends I encourgage you to reach out a bit more.

If you don't have any friends at all I would suggest that you join a club or, if you are religious, join a church group. It can be hard to find friends but it is not impossible you just have to take some steps to get there. If you join clubs it could help.

Are you in college? If so I would suggest that you talk a little bit more to some of your classmates. I know that is hard but it could be a way for you to find some friends.

Do you have a job? If so why not try to hang out with some of your co-workers? I know it can be scary to reach out to people but one of the only ways you are going to find friends is if you reach out.

Please hang in there and if you need anything feel free to pm me.

Jenna

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#3 (permalink)) Old
katniss Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Sarah

Re: please im tired - August 3rd 2010, 01:29 AM

If you just need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me, I will listen to anything you have to say.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: please im tired - August 3rd 2010, 11:09 AM

i understand that you've been through a lot.. i hope everything changes for the better soon enough . everything that is bad shall pass... nothing can truly stop you from getting true happiness, and i sincerely believe what i'm saying. it's very very, very true.

and btw i'm also willing to listen and help you just remember to stay strong. And remember you can always tell us about your worries and anything, at any given time.

cheers.

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jackson

Re: please im tired - August 4th 2010, 11:47 PM

Bro, i'm here too. If you need to talk, you can send me a message any time and i'll respond as soon as i can.

I came here to help out, so if you wanna talk or just need someone to bounce ideas or issues off of or something else then send me a message and I will reply as soon as I can.

Closed Thread