TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
beccarooxx Offline
becca marie
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: becca

Unhappy i cant do this. - August 5th 2010, 12:35 AM

i want to die, i hate my life and everything about it. why cant i just be happy for once? its like this 'God' hates me, that or he doesnt exist. i feel like shitt, i jut want to end it all. last night, after 9 months, i was so close to cutting myself again. i was soo hurt. im in love wit these two guys and they hate eachother, i just cant choose, i love the both so much. its so hard! i just want this drama to go away! either that or i will
  Send a message via MSN to beccarooxx Send a message via Yahoo to beccarooxx  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: i cant do this. - August 5th 2010, 02:40 AM

Becca,

Killing yourself will not solve anything. I know that you are in pain right now but with time things will get better and if you kill yourself you won't be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

You are having trouble deciding between these two boys and I am wondering why that is? What do you like about each boy that is making it hard? Do you think if you sat down and wrote about it and maybe did a pros and cons list for both relationships you could figure it out?

Don't feel pressured to choose either. If you really cannot choose maybe you should just take a step back for a while. Sometimes we all need to step away from the relationships in our lives and reevaluate them and maybe that is what you need to do with this relationship.

Taking a step back can be hard but it might help you figure things out and get on with your life.

This problem you are having is not permanent; sooner or later it will work itself out. Killing yourself would be a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Relationships are definitely confusing and make things hard but over time they work out one way or another. Hang on until that happens.

I hope this helped and if you need anything feel free to pm me.

Jenna

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#3 (permalink)) Old
arashkzadeh Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: i cant do this. - August 6th 2010, 04:45 AM

Becca don't worry everything will be ok. I am saying this because everyone, yes I mean everyone has experienced the feeling of being "torn" in life. It's human nature. It takes more energy to be stressed than to be relaxed, try this... For one hour blindfold yourself, see how hard it is for others, but how lucky you really are. Be happy Becca life is beautiful only if you want it to be

- Arash Dadashzadeh

Closed Thread