TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Keyblade Offline
Average Joe

I don't know what to do anymore.... - August 5th 2010, 04:08 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I'm new and I joined this for a reason. My best friend and I have been rly close since 6th grade, but now that we go to different high schools it's been tough. This summer I really thought that it was OUR time to spend it and act all crazy with it, but she's been so busy! It's either her aunt and uncle would take her places or send her sumwhere. Or even her parents. Now, I do have respect for this, but I'm jst getting so tired of not getting to see her alot. Should I tell her that we're not Bffs anymore? What should I do??

(#2 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

Re: I don't know what to do anymore.... - August 5th 2010, 04:23 AM

Hey there,

I can understand your frustration. Sometimes it can be hard to see friends, especially when you're no longer going to the same schools. You go from spending almost every day together to rarely seeing each other anymore, and it can be hard to cope with. Unfortunately it doesn't sound like it's going to be possible to see her as much as you used to, seeing as the two of you no longer go to the same school and such. But that doesn't mean that you can't be friends.

Keep trying to make plans with her, eventually the two of you should be able to work something out. If it's really bothering you, have a talk with her about how you miss her and how you're worried about your friendship. If you do this she may put forth more effort to seeing you and spending more time with you.

Don't forget that she's not your only friend too! Go out and do stuff with the other people you know, just because she can't go somewhere with you doesn't mean you can't have fun on your own or with other people. Hope everything works out soon.

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Keyblade Offline
Average Joe

Re: I don't know what to do anymore.... - August 5th 2010, 04:35 AM

Well thats true. But, i dont rly like most of my friends i made at my new school. I'm still tryin to get use to them and all. the thing is, this always has happnd. I tell her this so many times that she always says she listens. But u gotta understand, she has a hard time focusing as well and is on special medication for it.

I kno that we can still be friends, but...........idk..........

Closed Thread