TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Silverseven Offline
Average Joe

Help - August 9th 2010, 01:55 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Well i've had it, and this site hasn't helped one bit, its just night after night of no one being on, those stupid hotlines don't help, i cant even get out of bed without getting high. Im gonna pick a fight with my exs boyfriend, kick his ass and I want to overdose on various pills before the cops come. [Removed]

Last edited by Prozac; August 9th 2010 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Goodbye/Suicide notes are not permitted.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Silverseven Offline
Average Joe

Re: Bye - August 9th 2010, 02:24 AM

Sorry this is breaking the "rules" but everyone breaks the rules in my life so why does it even matter? I marked it as triggering, i seeked helped , i called the hotline... idk what else i can do , sorry.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
ARootlessTree Offline
ಠ_ಠ
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Toz

Re: Bye - August 9th 2010, 03:20 AM

Hey bud. Slow down. I know how you feel, sometimes, this site has had its days. But please think about what you're doing. You're ending your life because of an addiction. Something you created. Something that has grown to own you. Think about all the ones you could save from going down your path, if you kicked and helped out. I'm begging you, please don't do this. PM me.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Silverseven Offline
Average Joe

Re: Bye - August 9th 2010, 04:10 AM

I'm not doing it yet anyways... I want to see how i feel tomorrow, if i can even stand it..

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Silverseven Offline
Average Joe

Re: Help - August 10th 2010, 10:31 PM

Or perhaps if i died, it would stop people from taking these drugs? Would it make a difference either way. And the post edit, honestly did not convey my feelings in the correct way one bit. When will this end?

(#6 (permalink)) Old
ThePunkAlien Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Josh

Re: Help - August 13th 2010, 03:09 AM

First, the only way we can truly help you is for you to admit where the core of this problem lies. Drugs are only going to help you escape for so long before it comes back. And if you really wanted to kill yourself, you wouldn't be seeking help. So, what is at the core of what's bothering you? Figuring out that is the first step to a healthy recovery - trust me I was hitting rock bottom months ago and, likewise, resorted to drugs.

"Maybe I just like people. Maybe sexuality isn't one thing or the other. Maybe it's just something that's shifting and moving. I just know I'm not thinking man or woman."
- SHAMELESS.

Closed Thread