TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Disclosure. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

Jeez, get a life!

Unhappy I'm sick and tired of everything. - August 13th 2010, 09:06 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I'm just so sick and tired of everything. I just want to be normal and have a "perfect" life or just not have to worry about anything. I was walking home today from school and I saw a car drive past. As I was walking past I saw the same car outside this house and 2 girls jumped out of the car. They must of been around 18, 19? And there was their friend at the front door and as one of the girls came out she ran to the front door of her friend and was like "Sorry I'm late!" On the way home I just wanted to have a life where the only thing I would have to worry about it is being late to a friends house or what I have to wear for a party. I don't want to feel any of this other shit I'm feeling. I feel like I'm useless and not needed in life. At work, I'm just a Team Member...I haven't been asked to become a Crew Trainer or anything. People I work with who are younger then me are becoming Crew Trainers and I'm not. At school, so many other people outshine me and I'm not known for anything...I'm not the actor or the musician or the photographer or the jock or anything at all. I'm just a no-body. I'm just so useless and stupid. I want to be someone who people actually admire and not deceive. I want someone to look at me and know instantly how I'm truly feeling.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: I'm sick and tired of everything. - August 13th 2010, 10:32 AM

Rianna.

I understand how there is a lot of shit sometimes.. and that i truly feel that you deserve what other people are having (the parties, and everything ) because that is childhood. Remember that every child deserves childhood I think that you should join more activities and stuff, and remember that everybody makes mistakes. I'm sure others have made mistakes that are worse than yours. (look at me, i'm probably selling out mistakes for free, i've made so many that they're going out of trend ) so remember.. you DEFINITELY can overcome this.

I'm ready to support you , and so are the rest of us. We'll all be right behind you .. you deserve childhood , and you deserve the best.

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
I'm Not Who You Think I Am
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Steph

Re: I'm sick and tired of everything. - August 13th 2010, 07:35 PM

It sounds like you've felt like this for a while, and therefore have probably become very good at hiding how you feel; Let me ask you this, how can other people know how you feel if you are (maybe sub-consciously) trying your damn hardest to make sure people don't realise. Admitting how you feel to yourself is great, I know people who wont even do that, but the next step is to admit it to other people.. Tbh. About being remarkable at something, if no-one has noticed you feeling like this then I would consider you a pretty acomplished actor.
x

[x] Even though I'm the sacrifice,
You wont try for me, not now,
Though I'd die to know you love me,

I'm all alone,

Isn't something missing?
Isnt someone missing me [x]

Baby, i want you to be my superman.
  Send a message via MSN to xxCookiiexMonsterxx  
Closed Thread