TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
sarah679 Offline
ella xx
Not a n00b

im done. had enough. - August 14th 2010, 10:31 AM

i just cant stop crying. i cant do this all, anymore. it just sucks. i barely ever have any energy. im always being abused, physically, emotionally and sexually. im so determined to kill myself. i just cant do all this anymore. no way! i just cant. my life sucks. am i such a horrible, stupid person cos i dont have a job or go to school right now? i cannot cope anymore. ive planned my suicide for monday. ive had it planned for over a week now. i guess i made it a while away cos i wanted some miracle to happen. in that week, there were things and people that made me wanna live and that, but the bad shit far outweighs the good. its just not worth it. i cant do this anymore. i cant live like this.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
~*Rach*~ Offline
FREE HUGS! :D
Not a n00b

Re: im done. had enough. - August 14th 2010, 12:34 PM

Hey Ella, Im Rach
Im sorry to hear things are so tough at the moment. But please stop and think what you are saying here. You said to us that you had put off for a week or so.... Doesnt that say anything to you?? To me it sounds like you are really hurting, things are just so tough it feels like you cant go on. BUT do you really want to die?? Or just end all the pain?? Suicide is forever. You can never know what the next day holds. And Im not stupid enough to think tomorrow everything will be better. But what if it is a tiny bit better? Wouldnt that be an improvment? Wouldnt it be nice to know that you smiled a little more than yesterday?
Do you have anyone near you that you could be with?? A friend or family member maybe??
If not maybe could you try to ring a hotline?
Please PM me any time.... And I mean that!! I worry lots and Everytime I read things like this and I just so worried about the person.
Know that I WOULD CARE IF YOU DIED!!!!
All of us at Teenhelp came because we wanted to help people or get help ourselves.... Please use us.
Take Care Ella! PM me anytime
Good Luck and I wish you all the best
Love,
Rach
xxxxxx

Smile!!
You are gorgous! Always remember that
Feel Free to PM me any time.
"The fear of fighting is a fighting fear"

(#3 (permalink)) Old
**Theresa** Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: im done. had enough. - August 15th 2010, 09:01 PM

hey i hope you are doing ok right now but i hope you dot go though with killing yourself but, there are reasons you should live like for one who little cut boy is that on your picture, take him and use him for staying here and i know how it feels to be abused but have you gotten help for it and if i may who is abuseing is it a family member because you dont have to deal with it right now and there is someone who can help you get away from being abused, there maybe times that you feel that it isnt wroth living but there is something that you should live , please get help if you need it

i hope you dont do anything please let us know that you are ok and how you are doing, you can always Pm me anytime if you need to talk

Theresa

(#4 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Re: im done. had enough. - August 16th 2010, 06:39 PM

Ella,
Life is full of complication and pain, but in that pain, we find reassurance that people do care about us. We see this when they respond to our calls for help, or alert signs. WE care about you, the people on TeenHelp, we all want the best for you and we all want you to be happy and safe. I think it would be a good idea if you aren't doing good in your life, to spend more time on this site. Spend more time with people who are about you and want you to get better and want to see you safe. I don't know what's going on in your life right now, but please just give life another chance. Let there always be another chance in your heart to give to this life. It's full of complications, but it's also full of surprises and excitment. You just have to go and find it.

maybe you should check out our Reasons To Live:
http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f11-d...-reasons-live/

Also, if you can't always get on TeenHelp, maybe you could call a close friend or a hotline. This page below will give you all the hotline numbers for each country.
http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f3-general/t22-hotlines/

Please know that we do care, and we want you to be safe.
I'm always here if you want to talk Ella.
Always.

Please take care.

-Kaylaaa.

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Ocean*girl2 Offline
Average Joe

Name: Eve

Re: im done. had enough. - August 16th 2010, 06:58 PM

Ella, you still have a place in this world. Don't kill yourself.

Hello, world

"And if you take my hand, my son, all will be well when the day is done."

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Cassi
Location: Over in that corner, awaiting the day she can escape.

Re: im done. had enough. - August 16th 2010, 07:11 PM

Ella, please don't kill yourself. Your story isn't over yet; yes, life is difficult and it is so much easier to finally just roll over but it shows strength to continue on in life.

Sometimes someone says something really small and it just fits in this empty place in your heart-My So Called Life

I enjoy hugs, even if they are online, so here's a hug for everyone
  Send a message via AIM to hidinginthatcorner Send a message via MSN to hidinginthatcorner  
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
lillexi Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Alexis Megia

Re: im done. had enough. - August 17th 2010, 05:42 AM

Ella I may be young and may seem unfit to help with something like this but
Everyone was put on this earth for a reason you have to fufil you job before you leave this life. You are a strong person if i were in your shoes i couldnt deal with that just the fact that you are alive shows how strong you are. You where given life for a reason find you reason.You are special.
Promise me this,
You'll live and find out why your put on this earth because without you there will be a space that no one but yourself can fill.

Closed Thread