TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
xyzman Offline
wolfboy
Junior TeenHelper

Name: call me DK

cant handl this agen - August 15th 2010, 04:56 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

so she is upset or somthing idk wut rilly alot hapind i just know im going to loos her and i cant handl loosing aother i love her she is my world im sick of the pain im tierd of all this im just going to end it deeling with this isint worl living eny more ive ben dawn this path befor and it nerly killed me and nothing helped me thru it im not doing it agen.

sry if i waysted ur time im not worth it i wus hoping this wud help but its not rilly

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Prof.Engrish Offline
愛してる
Senior TeenHelper

Re: cant handl this agen - August 15th 2010, 09:37 AM

hey, im gla you came to us for help. It takes alot to spill out your guts and i really am honored to help you.

But i know how much it hurt to lose someone. esp someone that means alot to you. But killing you self is never worth it. There are other ways to help cope with a loss. try to talk to a family/friend or your school conselor. Any one of them im sure would be happy to help you.

I was suicidal my self, and because i had the support of my friends i got through it. And im sure you can too..

GL!

"This is 10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Concentrated Power of Will, 5% Pleasure, 15% Pain; And a 100% reason to remember the name!"
Buddy/Live Help Operator/Technology and Gaming & Current Event and Debates Forum Moderator
PM/VM
  Send a message via AIM to Prof.Engrish  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
**Theresa** Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: cant handl this agen - August 15th 2010, 08:44 PM

hey hope you are doing ok right now but you shouldnt be feeling like this because there are other things that can help you instead of killing your self i know it is painful and i am not saying it isnt but maybe just talking to her and other people can help you, maybe talking to someone can help you.

i am always here if you need to talk you can PM me

theresa

Closed Thread