TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
PGP Offline
Nothing
Junior TeenHelper

Name: PGP

at it again.. - August 16th 2010, 08:06 AM

hey all.. i'm back again..
seems like every time i come on here i'm talking about the same girl and the same problem..
alright so awhile ago, right after the last time i posted on here i suppose, my ex and i got back together.
same story as always, we were great, i stopped self harming, everything was great.
then, earlier, she texted me and said she loves me but she can't be with me (same thing she says every time, pretty much)
quite frankly, i'm crushed.
i don't really feel much of anything right now, except extremely depressed of course.
for the past six hours i've just been sitting here, thinking about ending everything.
i know i sound like a broken record haha, but i really need someone to talk to cuz i'm afraid of what i might do.. any help would be great, thanks..

(#2 (permalink)) Old
~*Rach*~ Offline
FREE HUGS! :D
Not a n00b

Re: at it again.. - August 16th 2010, 10:34 AM

Hey David,
Im sorry to hear things have taken a turn. Im Rachel by the way.
I really hope you dont end it..... All of us here at teenhelp care about you. Is there someone you coulld talk too?? Someone you could be with???
I dont really know what to tell you other than take it from someone that has been through a whole lot of stuff that it does get better. I know sometimes its hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel but it is there, even if its extremly dim....
Feel free to PM me ANY TIME!!!!
Good Luck David! I wish you all the best
xxxx
Rach

Smile!!
You are gorgous! Always remember that
Feel Free to PM me any time.
"The fear of fighting is a fighting fear"

(#3 (permalink)) Old
PGP Offline
Nothing
Junior TeenHelper

Name: PGP

Re: at it again.. - August 16th 2010, 02:15 PM

thanks Rachel..
i finally managed to get a hold of a friend of mine... she talked me through the worst of it..
thanks for taking the time..

(#4 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: at it again.. - August 16th 2010, 03:05 PM

David,

I am sorry that all of this happened. I know that break ups can be difficult but don't give up.

It sounds like the relationship that you were in has had its ups and downs for a while. I want to encourage you to try and let it go. I know it is hard to let go of someone that you love but you do not deserve to continue living on this roller coaster: together, not together, happy, unhappy. Now, yes, this relationship makes you happy but you can find that happiness again you just cannot hold onto this relationship being the only one for you. Give yourself time to heal from the loss but don't hold yourself to this relationship being the only one that will ever make you happy.

I think it is great that you reached out to a friend and I want to encourage you to keep doing that. Whenever you are going through a rough time reach out to people. Maybe you could make an emergency contact list so that if one person doesn't answer you have others lined up.

I hope this helps and please hang in there. If you need anything feel free to pm me.

Jenna

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Ms. Music Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Katie

Re: at it again.. - August 17th 2010, 02:14 AM

Hey there. I am sorry your having a rough time with this girl. I fully agree with what Jenna said, it can be hard but sometimes you just have to let those things go. If you need to talk to someone I am here, just PM me ok?
  Send a message via AIM to Ms. Music Send a message via Skype™ to Ms. Music 
Closed Thread