TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Maiden Offline
Bring It On
Average Joe

Name: Liadan

So sick of everything... Just wishing I could check out and be done with it. - August 19th 2010, 07:55 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I am so sick of life. I'm sick of everything about it. Nothing ever really gets better. Everything always just ends up crap in the end.

I got dumped by my girlfriend of two years a month ago, but currently she's refusing to talk to me about anything, won't even tell me what she wants from me. Sometimes she wants to be friends, others she hates me, but she never tells me which it is and it's driving me nuts. I just want her back, I want my life back.

Uni is so stressful. I just can't get on top of things. It's only week 5 and I'm so far behind. I've got so many assignments due in a week and I've barely begun any of them. I have no idea how I'm going to do them all.

My little sister is such a brat. I posted up a status on FB the other day about how you should take risks in your life, and being the darling, sensitive soul she is, started commenting about how I never take any risks in my life and how my life is so "vanilla". She has NO idea what I've been through or how many freaking risks I've taken. Just staying alive each day is a risk, a risk of getting hurt again, and that's always just what seems to happen.

I just want to go to sleep and never wake up. I'm so sick of everything. I'm sick of trying so hard and never getting anything in return. I'm sick of everything always being so one-sided. I try so hard and my attempts are never rewarded. I'm SICK of this.

Ever mind the Rule of Three: Three times what thou givest returns to thee: This lesson well, thou must learn: Thee only gets what thou dost earn.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Kara396 Offline
Kara396
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kelsey

Re: So sick of everything... Just wishing I could check out and be done with it. - August 20th 2010, 08:41 AM

I know things are hard. Trust me, I know. But in all honestly you don't want to check out of life, and please, i'm begging you, stay strong. I know you probably hear that a lot but somebody very important in my life committed suicide and the effects it had on me and all my other friends and family were horrible. You think that nobody would care if you were gone, but trust me there is at least one person who would care. I know hearing this from a complete stranger may seem ridiculous but please just trust me on this one. Song lyrics really, really help me get through the day. So when you have the chance look up 2 songs and listen very closely to the lyrics, Say Goodbye- Skillet and The Last Night- Skillet. Please feel free to PM me anytime. I SWEAR things will get better, it may not be anytime soon but at some point they will. Keep your head up and stay strong. [/b]

"Will he love you like I loved you? Will he tell you everyday? Will he make you feel invincible with every word he'll say?" <3

"Love" is an abused word. Don't continue to abuse it.

Things get better. Maybe not soon. But they will.

I love you. I say this because even if you're a stranger, you deserved to be loved.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
someoneoutthere Offline
*if you really knew me*
Not a n00b

Name: R.

Re: So sick of everything... Just wishing I could check out and be done with it. - August 26th 2010, 05:20 PM

it may be hard to believe, but there are people out there that feel just like you do. and ^^kelsey is right. there is someone that would miss you. there is someone that it would have an impact on. life may be hard, but once you end it, there is no turning back. you only get one chance to live.
if you ever have one of those good days ( or even moments), that are better than all the rest, remember it and treasure it. maybe take some pictures or write about it. then when you're having a bad day, think back to that time, read what you wrote, or look at the pictures. things will turn around for you eventually, guaranteed.
i also find music a good way to express how i feel,and make me feel better.
i hope you find some answers, and reconsider.
close your eyes, think of what you really want in life, and make that your goal.

-i still believe,
that there is more love than hate, theres more heart than ache,
and we are stuck in this great big world together-
<3
-red jumpsuit apparatus

Closed Thread