TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
miss_my_life Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: tommy

Unhappy HELP ME!!! - August 22nd 2010, 05:44 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

im having a terrible night and truly considering just getting my gun and shooting myself in the head or downing a bottle of pills. ugh help me. i have to try and stay for my lil cuz. shes my responsibility but she has twin 1 year old girls and is only 15. she'll be fine. ugh please help me...
  Send a message via AIM to miss_my_life Send a message via Skype™ to miss_my_life 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
~babydoll~ Offline
Mrs. Jason Sorensen
Not a n00b

Name: Jamie Williams

Re: HELP ME!!! - August 22nd 2010, 05:47 AM

Tommy please don't kill yourself. You said you would stay here with me if I didn't die. Your cousin needs you and I know she wouldn't want you to die either. We love you and we want you to stay... Please

You can always PM or VM me. I'm always here if anyone needs a friend

I miss you babibear. You were my everything and you always will be

No one believes me about anything. That goes to show I'm not worth it anymore
  Send a message via AIM to ~babydoll~ Send a message via MSN to ~babydoll~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~babydoll~ Send a message via Skype™ to ~babydoll~ 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
miss_my_life Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: HELP ME!!! - August 22nd 2010, 05:48 AM

ughhhhhhhhh!
  Send a message via AIM to miss_my_life Send a message via Skype™ to miss_my_life 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
~babydoll~ Offline
Mrs. Jason Sorensen
Not a n00b

Re: HELP ME!!! - August 22nd 2010, 05:55 AM

You know what... It's your choice if you die, but don't expect me to keep my promise forever because it's not going to happen. So, I'll miss you if you go... My promise is going to get broken soon

Send a message via AIM to ~babydoll~ Send a message via MSN to ~babydoll~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~babydoll~ Send a message via Skype™ to ~babydoll~ 
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
miss_my_life Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: HELP ME!!! - August 22nd 2010, 05:58 AM

ugh NOOOO!
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
~babydoll~ Offline
Mrs. Jason Sorensen
Not a n00b

Re: HELP ME!!! - August 22nd 2010, 06:00 AM

Don't worry about me anymore Tommy. I'm not important anyway

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Katrina Offline
you only live once.
I can't get enough

Name: Katrina

Re: HELP ME!!! - August 22nd 2010, 11:38 AM

Hi guys!

How are both of you doing? It sounds like you guys have each other as "accountability partners," for lack of a better phrase, which is great. It helps immensely, and is very mature, to find someone like this who can push you to be your happiness and help you find all the reasons in the world as to why you should hang in there and keep fighting. The only downside to having such a buddy is that we must never forget that we are always in charge of ourselves. If your buddy does or says something that's not completely positive, be there for them and help them through their pain, but do not hurt for them. I say this as a general statement. (:

Tommy, it does sound like you're going through a bit of a rough time right now, and I certainly regret that situation - no fun. Your cousin certainly does sound like she needs you with one-year-old twin babies at only fifteen-years-old, and if she and the kids help give you a reason to hang on, I think that's perfectly fine. Is there any particular reason you can pinpoint for as to why you may be feeling the way you do, especially lately? Did anything happen on trigger this, or has it just generally been going on for awhile?

Jamie - perhaps you'd like to make a thread as well, or seek help through different means (Live Help? HelpLINK? The Chat room?). We'd certainly love to help you as well, if you allow us to.

Take care, both of you.

Send a message via MSN to Katrina  
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
miss_my_life Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: HELP ME!!! - August 22nd 2010, 05:12 PM

jamie and i always have one another. and i wont leave her, as much as id love to die, she is important to me and i refuse to be the next one to let her down. im still here for her. and yeah my cuz needs me and so do aalii and sophie so im still here ok.
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Ryan1 Offline
A Man Of My Word
I've been here a while

Name: Ryan

Re: HELP ME!!! - August 22nd 2010, 06:14 PM

You'd love to die, why not love living? everyone's going to die anyways. Why not live your one life to the fullest whats making you so depressed that you want to do such a thing? You have to speak up for yourself do things you like rather then being depressed all the time.

I'm in the same boat miserable and I feel like crap, but I'd never kill myself because one day the sun will shine and I will be happy again, that day could be sooner then you think.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Angeal Offline
Average Joe

Name: Ranada Givens

Re: HELP ME!!! - August 24th 2010, 12:05 AM

hang in there. Life is worth living, and I think that its great that you want to stay for your cousin. I've had thoughts similar, and thought "what would happen to....if I killed myself." that thought always scared me. Feel free to PM me if you need anything

(#11 (permalink)) Old
miss_my_life Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: HELP ME!!! - August 24th 2010, 02:25 AM

thanks guys.
Closed Thread