TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
SpiderHan03 Offline
Living for God
Average Joe

Name: Han

URGENT! - August 28th 2010, 03:06 AM

Aight. This is what's going down. Lost my virginity last week. Was supposed to get my period a week ago. Didn't happen. Sucks ass. Plus this guy won't talk to me. doesnt even acknowledge my presence. WTF. I like him a lot and he just stopped talking to me. Which totally fucked up my trust. Again. On top of all this I see my ex at school all the time and it sucks because I'm still not over him. Gayyyyyyyy. UGHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm so frustrated and depressed. I just wanna die. Like... Why the hell not. This year is gonna be dumb. I know I have the lord to help guide me through but I just wanna give up. I just really want someone to hold me and tell me it's gonna be okay.

"No matter how bad something is hurting us... sometimes it hurts worse to let it go..."

Send a message via AIM to SpiderHan03  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Silver Halide Offline
Average Joe

Re: URGENT! - August 28th 2010, 03:27 AM

It will be alright. I am sorry that you lost your virginity to someone who seems to be disregarding you now. He definitely should not be. I don't know what's going on in his head or what kind of person he is. However, I understand that you are frustrated. You have a right to be.

I would suggest that you persist in trying to talk to that young man. You deserve at least some common respect from him. Let him know how you feel about everything. It may help you with your frustration.

First, however, I would suggest talking it out with some friends. Do you have any close friends you could confide in or go to? You don't need to tell them anything you don't want to but I was just thinking about how strong and comforting a hug from a friend would be. I think you need it now more than ever. In addition if you could express some of your anger before you talk to the young man you will be more level headed. He'll be less on guard and he'll take more stock in your words when you approach him if you don't look like you are ready to explode at him.

Peace be with you.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Katrina Offline
you only live once.
I can't get enough

Name: Katrina

Re: URGENT! - August 29th 2010, 11:48 AM

Hey Han,

First off, let me just echo what Chris said - it's totally going to end up okay, dude. As they say, if it's not okay, it's not the end. (: I appreciate that quote! I hate that this guy is totally acting like he used you... that's never fun, and it's such a disappointing feeling when you've been with someone, and after they've gotten what they wanted, they stop speaking to you or acknowledging you. This summer, I "hung out" with a guy who was SUPER cool -- super nice, super fun to be around, super super! -- and after we "hung out," his personality just dropped about ten notches on my cool scale...so I definitely understand what you're saying.

Anyway, don't flip out yet. Wait a few weeks. Get a pregnancy test. Go visit Planned Parenthood if you need additional testing or information. Take it one step at a time, you know? Lean on friends and family for support as you go through this - regardless of what this guy thinks, there are people who love you, care for you, and I'm sure would love to HELP you.

Take good care of yourself!

Send a message via MSN to Katrina  
Closed Thread