TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
zeekool Offline
Friend
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Zach

Exclamation im scared... - August 28th 2010, 04:09 AM

help me please. i saw this video of some crazy celebrity stalker who ended up committing suicide, and i can't get the image out of my mind. i can't take it. i'm afraid of this, and of suicide, yet im so close to it. i cant do this anymore... i need someone, i cant be alone, i cant be him...
please please help

enjoy what you can, when you can
  Send a message via AIM to zeekool Send a message via Yahoo to zeekool Send a message via Skype™ to zeekool 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
someoneoutthere Offline
*if you really knew me*
Not a n00b

Name: R.

Re: im scared... - August 28th 2010, 04:48 AM

PM me if you need someone to talk to. to get it off your mind, or to talk about it.
you are not alone, and you can still do this.

-i still believe,
that there is more love than hate, theres more heart than ache,
and we are stuck in this great big world together-
<3
-red jumpsuit apparatus

(#3 (permalink)) Old
ThisIsMe Offline
Common sense ain't common
Not a n00b

Re: im scared... - August 28th 2010, 04:50 AM

Whoa, calm down, your alright. Yeah, i completely understand what your feeling. An i know its super hard to wipe those images from your mind, let alone you memory, they keep popping back up, but you've got to think about something good, something important, something inspiring, something positive, clean, exercise, read, watch a good movie/tv show, draw, sort old belongings. Just distract yourself or talk to someone, you'll pull through. If you need more help. Talk to me(:

In this world of hate there has to be a light Be that light and spread some love Maybe this day the youth can make a difference, No more hate.
-Christofer Drew

days since i last SHed.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Silver Halide Offline
Average Joe

Re: im scared... - August 28th 2010, 02:32 PM

Try going for a walk with an MP3/CD player. If it's a calm day or night it can be very therapeutic. Those who stalk are highly obsessed and delusional. You are not. You are not that person.

The distraction is only one part, however. Once you are able to convince yourself that you are not that person and that what he did is in no way indicative of your actions you will feel better. I agree with the previous posters: talk about it and reinforce yourself with positive thoughts. You can make it through this.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
lovetakesoverr Offline
Average Joe

Name: Haylen

Re: im scared... - August 28th 2010, 05:44 PM

Keep strong, you can pull through this. Think good thoughts, and take a deep breath. You have to find hope, and push past the bad feelings. You can do it

But those sequins on her dress.. boy, they threw you over the edge.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Katrina Offline
you only live once.
I can't get enough

Name: Katrina

Re: im scared... - August 29th 2010, 11:50 AM

Hi Zach,

Just wanted to stop by your thread and see how you were doing. I hope you've been able to distract yourself from this over the past few days. I love the taking a walk/listening to music idea. Otherwise, surround yourself with people you love and who love you -- let your conversation do the rest! If you're around people you enjoy being around, you're naturally going to be focused on enjoying their company.

Take care of yourself, and just be mindful of things on the internet in the future, you know? Sometimes things we didn't know would bother us will definitely bother us, so be careful. (:

Send a message via MSN to Katrina  
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
ThePunkAlien Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Josh

Re: im scared... - August 30th 2010, 04:30 AM

Hey man, I remember how certain images or songs could infect me back then. Being easily manipulated with emotions and how difficult it can be. It's still difficult now, but it does get easier. Time seems to move slowly, but you will get by. You're a good guy, you're strong, so I know you'll pull through. Just try to focus on something more positive, "idle hands are the devil's playground" - same thing here, the more you stay busy and active the less you'll be reminded of it and eventually it'll be gone. You can do this.

"Maybe I just like people. Maybe sexuality isn't one thing or the other. Maybe it's just something that's shifting and moving. I just know I'm not thinking man or woman."
- SHAMELESS.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Name: Joyce

Re: im scared... - August 30th 2010, 04:39 PM

Ee with everyone who posted. I'm sorry you have to go through this and endure it all. I'm here if you ever need someone to talk to. Your never alone.

Sleep and death are both the same,
From both I can return.
I emerge from sleep by simply waking,
And from death, I return with words.
~The Golden Tounge

Closed Thread