TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
WillO'Wisp Offline
I've been here a while

Unhappy Can't Take It. - September 3rd 2010, 01:50 AM

Hi everyone.
I know I told you all in my letter of absence I would be away for awhile because I didn't feel like I was in any position to help anyone, but I can't hold this in any longer. I guess I really need help and support alot more than I thought. Since the last time I've been around here, I've just gone downhill.
I just can't get past this aching feeling anymore. The boyfriend who broke my heart, preferably shattered it I should say in my condition, the one who used me for sex, made me think he was all into me and used me just for sexual purposes, he is always in my heart and mind. Even though he hurt me so bad, I still love him. He is the only guy I have ever truly loved, ever opened up to and gave my heart to, trusted and talked to and felt comfortable and right around, I thought he was the one. I never invisioned my first love being that way or shattering me to the point of no repair.
I have always had bad luck with guys, but this was different. When I was in his room, in his house, everything around me it all just felt even more comfortable than my own home. I never wanted to leave. It all felt so right that I figured it couldn't be wrong. I usually get homesick and want to leave anywhere else or get bored, but with him it was the only place I felt comfortable and it felt okay, it felt right, I was comfortable and at peace with him in his home. Everything in his room and everything about him still ligners in my memory, and it all just makes me miss him even more, when we had sex and did things together in his room, it was the best thing I've ever experienced and I wanted to marry him, settle down with him, have a family with him have kids, and I was just a toy to him, he was just lying and using me all along. What a fucking fool I was. I feel like such a fucking tool, like such a worthless piece of shit. But the worst part about it is, I don't regret sleeping with him, I don't regret anything, and I'd even do it again just to see him one more time because I miss him think about him dream about him all the bloody time, and I don't even want to stop. I feel like breaking down and crying everyday and I don't ever cry, I guess I'm not as strong as I thought. I'm too numb and empty to cry. I gave him my heart and now all that's left there is a black empty bottomless pit. I'm incapable of feeling anymore, of any emotions.
A guy tries to hit on me, compliment me, I'm numb to it and don't even like it and ignore it, I don't even check guys out anymore, I don't even like guys or like anyone anymore for that matter. I will never love anyone again, I can't love anyone like I loved him. I will never trust anyone ever again, I'm like a zombie everyday, I walk around like a zombie, I hardly smile or laugh anymore because I'm never going to be happy again.
I know this is getting long, I'm sorry, but I kept checking his Facebook saw he likes this new girl maybe he's just using her too I don't know but I sent her a message warning her about him, she didn't listen obviously said something I lashed out at her with insults and such and he sent me a message, this all being on my fake Facebook account saying I'm sorry your so bitter but you need to leave the people I know alone before you get yourself in trouble, what your doing is harrassment. It has made me bitter, he's right about that.
I do have support from a couple close friends and my mom but my mom hasn't had her heart broken, she hasn't gone through the same thing. A friend of mine has and she understands, it's nice to talk to them, but it helps a little, it doesn't solve my problems though. He's reduced me to bitterness and resentment. I have lost the will to live. Everything always goes wrong.
We have bills, I got hit by a car five years back and am still nervous when I cross the street, my aunt has cancer and nothing ever seems to get better in this life of mine and I see no change in sight.
I don't even fear death, I'm fine if I die, I actually wouldn't mind at all. Walking out of the Safeway today, I actually had the preverse desire to jump in front of a car. I just feel like I should have died....

(#2 (permalink)) Old
someoneoutthere Offline
*if you really knew me*
Not a n00b

Name: R.

Re: Can't Take It. - September 3rd 2010, 03:04 AM

don't think of yourself as the fool for one minute. he was the one that made you believe that he wasn't just using you. there was no way to know what he was really up to, and he made sure of that. you are not worthless for falling in love with someone. if anyone, its him that is the fool for doing that to you and missing out on everything you have to offer. it seems like you have a future planned, and a great one at that. to me, he does not seem worthy, after doing that to you.
and no, you should not have just jumped infront of a car. that isn't the way to get through tough times. the people you love, and the people who love you, do not want to deal with the pain if you weren't around anymore.

i hope everything works out, and you find something worth living for.

-i still believe,
that there is more love than hate, theres more heart than ache,
and we are stuck in this great big world together-
<3
-red jumpsuit apparatus

(#3 (permalink)) Old
MissMatched Offline
Average Joe

Name: Shelley

Re: Can't Take It. - September 3rd 2010, 05:57 AM

You are most definitely not a fool, or silly or stupid or anything at all like that. You wanted to believe in him, in what you had, you believe in the good in people. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, those who see the good in people have more friends and are ultimately happier than the cynics.
He is most definitely not worth you taking your life over, you are better than him, and you will find someone better than him because you deserve someone as amazing as you are.
It's a cliche, but it takes time, I never though I would get over my ex or let anyone near me, and I was also blind to other guys around me. But you will eventually move on, and be happy.
Experiences in life, good and bad, make us who we are. How you handle each moment, each day, is up to you - and you must know that you are incredibly strong and you will get through this.
Good luck, beautiful.

http://teddyeddieelley.blogspot.com/
When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl anymore, you find someone to carry you.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
WillO'Wisp Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Can't Take It. - September 7th 2010, 07:27 PM

Thank you two who replied. It helped quite a bit.

Closed Thread