TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Cobsterr Offline
Flying Ducklings
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jake

I just have no idea. - September 4th 2010, 02:00 PM

(not sure if this is right section sorry if im wrong) There isnt much i can say really so sorry, I just have no idea what to do anymore. I have this feeling that i can't work out but its their literally where my heart is. It Feels heavy in a way, all ive managed to do for the last 7 hours straight is sit at my computer open up a web browser go to a page and close it and then repeat. I normally will be doing something like playing games, or talking to friends but i just don't see a point in any of it. I feel like i want to just lie down and not move but i can't even do that without getting restless. I just want to somehow be able to do nothing if that makes sense a literal form of nothing which cant be done or not to my belief anyway . I guess to sum it up i just dont want to be here on earth anymore. No im not Suicidal just more waiting to die or so it feels like. I wish the feeling in my chest would go away, i cant seem to do anything with it. Its so Heavy. Sorry for the length not much of a question either, Guess i just needed to say something as this has been happening for many months. Any Idea's people? Thanks in advance.
  Send a message via Skype™ to Cobsterr 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: I just have no idea. - September 5th 2010, 03:22 AM

Hey there,

Sorry it took me a while to respond to you, I have had a busy day today. Anyway, I am glad you reached out to us and I hope we can help!

Do you know what has caused you to feel this way? I know that it helps me to identify why I am feeling badly. If I can identify what triggered the feelings I can work on them and eventually overcome them. Do you think you could try looking into what has caused you to feel this way? One way that I try and figure out why I have become sad is by journaling. I am able to put my thoughts into perspective and all of that. It helps a bit. Maybe it will help you?

I also think it would be a good idea for you to reach out to others. I know that is something you probably do not want to do but you should not keep your feelings locked away inside. If you open up to friends, family and maybe even a professional you might start seeing a difference.

Lastly, try reminding yourself that life will not always be like this. You can over come these feelings and start living life again!

Please hang in there and if you need anything feel free to pm me.

Jenna

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

Closed Thread