TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: MUSIC IN MY HEART

Unhappy I'm very unsure if I can live anymore with ed and pain - September 11th 2010, 01:46 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

At the end of my wits I can't do this anymore I can't keep fighting I give up
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Arrow Give up on life an everyting else like ed fight etc - September 11th 2010, 02:01 AM

I'm worthless I'm weak I'm pathetic piece of trash
I give up on life
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
pologirl Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Give up on life an everyting else like ed fight etc - September 11th 2010, 03:17 AM

NO YOU ARE NOT! you are not worthless, weak, or a pathetic piece of trash! I know that no matter how hard it seems things will get better. please don't give up on life!

Peace...Love.....Swim & Polo!!!

(#4 (permalink)) Old
pologirl Offline
Not a n00b

Re: I'm very unsure if I can live anymore with ed and pain - September 11th 2010, 03:18 AM

Please keep fighting. i know it doesn't seem like it, but in the end it will be worth it. You ARE worth it!

Peace...Love.....Swim & Polo!!!

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Unhappy Re: Give up on life an everyting else like ed fight etc - September 11th 2010, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pologirl View Post
NO YOU ARE NOT! you are not worthless, weak, or a pathetic piece of trash! I know that no matter how hard it seems things will get better. please don't give up on life!
I am what I called me
an I am also stupid
an idiot for believing I could recover an live a fullfilling life
weak a @&&@@!???!'mkm

Things won't gef better
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Unhappy Re: I'm very unsure if I can live anymore with ed and pain - September 11th 2010, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pologirl View Post
Please keep fighting. i know it doesn't seem like it, but in the end it will be worth it. You ARE worth it!
am I?!
I somehow
don't feel i matter
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Life17 Offline
Average Joe

Re: I'm very unsure if I can live anymore with ed and pain - September 11th 2010, 03:52 AM

Hun, things seems unbarin for you rite now. Keepa trucking bc things always come to those who wait evn tho waiting seems impossible.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: I'm very unsure if I can live anymore with ed and pain - September 11th 2010, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life17 View Post
Hun, things seems unbarin for you rite now. Keepa trucking bc things always come to those who wait evn tho waiting seems impossible.
Hope ur right

I might maybe just just stop caring that much maybe that will lessen pain
an mYbe I should not eat at all
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Life17 Offline
Average Joe

Re: I'm very unsure if I can live anymore with ed and pain - September 11th 2010, 05:52 AM

Hun i was there before I know how it feel to be in so much pain and hurt and it hurts even more when the people who are clost to you dont understand but I promise sticking it out to the end is worth it

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: I'm very unsure if I can live anymore with ed and pain - September 11th 2010, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life17 View Post
Hun i was there before I know how it feel to be in so much pain and hurt and it hurts even more when the people who are clost to you dont understand but I promise sticking it out to the end is worth it
Easy for you
I'm sorry I'm truly struggling here I'm lost an not sure if I really want to even keep sticking around in life to fight my pain an my hurts an my ed an sh
nothing truly makes me relax orhappy I feel depressed alot

I hardely eat an if I do I feel terrible
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Halcyon Offline
Publications Team Leader

I can't get enough

Name: Haley

Re: Give up on life an everyting else like ed fight etc - September 11th 2010, 06:46 AM

Believe me, you are NOT worthless, weak or a pathetic piece of trash. You are NOT stupid and you are NOT an idiot. You are not telling yourself the truth. Remember all the good things about yourself, and write them down in bright colours and put these up in your room.

Things can change; nothing has to stay the same. But, if we do what we have always done, things will be how they’ve always been. We have the power to do something different and make a positive change in our lives. Sometimes, the smallest, intial steps that we take can make the biggest difference in our lives. Things will get better, but you will need to make the effort and try your hardest to start these changes.

Don't give up because you CAN recover and live a fulfilling life.

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Give up on life an everyting else like ed fight etc - September 11th 2010, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
Believe me, you are NOT worthless, weak or a pathetic piece of trash. You are NOT stupid and you are NOT an idiot. You are not telling yourself the truth. Remember all the good things about yourself, and write them down in bright colours and put these up in your room.

Things can change; nothing has to stay the same. But, if we do what we have always done, things will be how they’ve always been. We have the power to do something different and make a positive change in our lives. Sometimes, the smallest, intial steps that we take can make the biggest difference in our lives. Things will get better, but you will need to make the effort and try your hardest to start these changes.

Don't give up because you CAN recover and live a fulfilling life.

Hope you are right it's just that I have less strentgh to keep going
I really don't have any good quilties
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
taylalatbh. Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Taylala

Re: Give up on life an everyting else like ed fight etc - September 11th 2010, 04:46 PM

I've spoken to you many times on your posts. And you should be able to tell that I have faith in you to get better. I know you have a lot of issues, and you are getting help for those issues, which is great! But you can't allow yourself to feel this way. You are a lovely person, and you are in no ways useless!

If you continue to speak to your therapist, I know that you will be able to recover and live a healthy fulfilling life. I have faith in you.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Smile Re: Give up on life an everyting else like ed fight etc - September 11th 2010, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylalatbh. View Post
I've spoken to you many times on your posts. And you should be able to tell that I have faith in you to get better. I know you have a lot of issues, and you are getting help for those issues, which is great! But you can't allow yourself to feel this way. You are a lovely person, and you are in no ways useless!

If you continue to speak to your therapist, I know that you will be able to recover and live a healthy fulfilling life. I have faith in you.
Awww thanks
that makes me feel better an maybe that I can get through this
rough spot and I can recover an live a full filling life without being hard on me
I want to so thank you for sticking through with me I apperciate alot
it shows to me someone cares
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: Give up on life an everyting else like ed fight etc - September 11th 2010, 05:46 PM

Hey there,

I know you are struggling but you can pull through. I have found that sometimes we have to hit rock bottom before we can pull ourselves back up again. I know that sucks for us because everything is so much more complicated but in the end the struggles we have make us better, stronger people. I truely believe that if it were not for my struggles I would not be the person that I am today and in all reality I kind of like myself.

You may have little strength now and you may not really like yourself but that can change. You know, 3 years ago I was cutting actively, I was active in my ED, I was attempting suicide, I was really depressed and I seriously hated myself. Now, I am not actively cutting, I am not attempting suicide, I am not as depressed, I don't hate myself as much (I am still active in my ED behaviors though but working on it). The point is you can get there too, I know you can.

I had three separate doctors basically give up on me and say 'yeah your never going to get better. They told my parents to look into long term care and all other kinds of things. But here I am now stronger then ever and getting stronger. You can and will get there.

I know it is hard when we lose strength but that is when you reach out to friends, family and professionals. I know you have a treatment team (From when we have talked) and I think it would be fantastic if you reached out to them. I know how hard that can be but it helps. When you open up about your struggles you are letting others help you through and that helps lift the burden. You do not have to go through this alone.

And, you said you have no good qualities but I don't believe that. I see you posting here all the time and that leaves me to believe that you have a lot of determination. You are determined to get better. You are here asking for support and advice and that shows determination, strength and courage. Those are three fantastic qualities to posses and they will help you with this struggle.

I hope this helped and if you need ANYTHING feel free to pm me.

Jenna

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#16 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Unhappy Re: Give up on life an everyting else like ed fight etc help!!!!!!!! - September 11th 2010, 08:58 PM

I feel so down right now an I can't even sleep
even though exhausted

I feel dizzy now to and sh urges stronger then ever

Can anyone help
if so please contact me
Nevermind since it seems ethier people don't know how to help or don't care
I'll deal on my own then
and Ill just rest now

Last edited by Music In My Heart 120; September 11th 2010 at 10:49 PM.
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Unhappy Re: Give up on life an everyting else like ed fight etc - September 11th 2010, 09:00 PM

Ok thanks I apperciate it

If only I was healthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~CourageousSurvivor~ View Post
Hey there,

I know you are struggling but you can pull through. I have found that sometimes we have to hit rock bottom before we can pull ourselves back up again. I know that sucks for us because everything is so much more complicated but in the end the struggles we have make us better, stronger people. I truely believe that if it were not for my struggles I would not be the person that I am today and in all reality I kind of like myself.

You may have little strength now and you may not really like yourself but that can change. You know, 3 years ago I was cutting actively, I was active in my ED, I was attempting suicide, I was really depressed and I seriously hated myself. Now, I am not actively cutting, I am not attempting suicide, I am not as depressed, I don't hate myself as much (I am still active in my ED behaviors though but working on it). The point is you can get there too, I know you can.

I had three separate doctors basically give up on me and say 'yeah your never going to get better. They told my parents to look into long term care and all other kinds of things. But here I am now stronger then ever and getting stronger. You can and will get there.

I know it is hard when we lose strength but that is when you reach out to friends, family and professionals. I know you have a treatment team (From when we have talked) and I think it would be fantastic if you reached out to them. I know how hard that can be but it helps. When you open up about your struggles you are letting others help you through and that helps lift the burden. You do not have to go through this alone.

And, you said you have no good qualities but I don't believe that. I see you posting here all the time and that leaves me to believe that you have a lot of determination. You are determined to get better. You are here asking for support and advice and that shows determination, strength and courage. Those are three fantastic qualities to posses and they will help you with this struggle.

I hope this helped and if you need ANYTHING feel free to pm me.

Jenna
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Give up on life an everyting else like ed fight etc - September 14th 2010, 02:02 AM

[font="Comic Sans MS"]I need an deserve to be punished for eating more an keeping it down healthy feels bad terrible a nigtmare[/FONT ]o I need to cut fat of me
I swear

Last edited by Music In My Heart 120; September 14th 2010 at 02:29 AM.
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Give up on life an everyting else like ed fight etc I tuly give up I'm down so low - September 14th 2010, 02:55 AM

I can't deal
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
lanegwyn Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Give up on life an everyting else like ed fight etc - September 14th 2010, 05:02 AM

Yes, you can deal. You are dealing, you're very good at dealing. You have a therapist who can help you think of ways to get through this, and you have friends who care about you.
Even though there are positive things you can do to make your life better (resisting urges to SH, eating healthily, focusing on good things and whatever you're passionate about), sometimes it's also just a matter of waiting for the bad times to pass. There is light at the end of the tunnel, and I expect you know it! Keep fighting to make things better for yourself. <3 Good luck, I have faith in you.

(#21 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Give up on life an everyting else like ed fight etc - September 14th 2010, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanegwyn View Post
Yes, you can deal. You are dealing, you're very good at dealing. You have a therapist who can help you think of ways to get through this, and you have friends who care about you.
Even though there are positive things you can do to make your life better (resisting urges to SH, eating healthily, focusing on good things and whatever you're passionate about), sometimes it's also just a matter of waiting for the bad times to pass. There is light at the end of the tunnel, and I expect you know it! Keep fighting to make things better for yourself. <3 Good luck, I have faith in you.

You sure ? I'm not sucidal
it's just my depresssion is strong an so ed is to
an I am really sick from cold

An I'm
hardely eating lately hence also dis not eat this morning so I feel even sicker

I'll try to fight really will
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Exclamation Re: Give up on life an everyting else like ed fight etc /I want to sh purge overexcise now - September 15th 2010, 12:49 AM

I'm so down I don't feel calm or anything

I can't relax i won't sh purge cry overexcercise

Last edited by Music In My Heart 120; September 15th 2010 at 02:32 AM.
  (#23 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re:thread may be closed - September 15th 2010, 02:33 AM

Thread may be closed thanks
  (#24 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Give up on life an everyting else like ed fight etc - September 21st 2010, 12:31 AM

Want to burn meI'll try not to

I did not burn me

Last edited by Music In My Heart 120; September 21st 2010 at 03:04 AM.
Closed Thread