TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
*Chris* Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Chris

Rough Time - September 13th 2010, 04:33 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Lately my life has be compact with depression and anger. I have been really vulnerable throughout the day. Mostly I want to sleep but that is not really an option. I been having many difficulties with self pity and the way I am perceiving things. My life has been challenging for the limit I can say. Me and my brother have the midst of mental health diagnosis. I have been coming really irritable and have been having full blown rages full of anger. I feel like something is taking over me. I have been in a depression episode for the last 2 weeks going on 3. Bipolar makes things more difficult for me and those around me. I wish people were not so ignorant. People consider me a target and like to humiliate me makes me feel more like a burden around others. i just wish people could be understanding of others. I constantly get nagged by the way I dress, talk, anything that they believe is out of the ordinary. I have another day of school tomorrow which really stinks because i am constantly bullied for everything. I don't even want to leave my house. my brother looks up to me which makes me proud but he has his issues of his own. I wonder why we have such difficult times when are parents have nothing to be found. I am just tired of being looked down upon for something i do not have to power to control. I am my self which people should be proud. But instead I get mocked and shoved just because they think they can. People are so disrespectful these days. I wish I could have a real friend that would comfort me. It is lonely being all alone with things that are out of my control. I am really chill if you allow me to be around . I am just tired of being treated like hell.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Disclosure. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

Jeez, get a life!

Re: Rough Time - September 13th 2010, 11:20 AM

Hi there Chris,
I'm sorry to hear that your going through a tough time at the moment. Though I haven't experienced dealing with Bi-Polar like you have, I know what it's like to have depression...and it's awful. Talking to someone will help a lot and it let some of the emotions that I was feeling come of my chest. It will be hard at first talking to someone about what's going on but it will make you feel so much better.
Have you told someone about the students that are bullying you? And just remember your not a burden to anyone. Don't let those kids win by making you feel like your just a worry or a burden to anyone. It's not right or fair nor is it true. I know what's it's like to be bullied and mocked for not doing anything at all.
I hoped I helped. If you ever need anyone to talk to, you can always message me and I'll listen.
Take care.

Closed Thread