TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Random_Hero Offline
Not a n00b

Name: armand

Unhappy i know this may not register with you but... - September 16th 2010, 03:54 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

inside i feel like a shallow mess spread thin against the floor.... stuck in a room where no one is around to help clean me up ... i lay ther until i dry up emotionaly and i fragment into a pile of dust. i am a sintient being for crist sake you will say im not alone but in the grand scheme of things i am alone because this body is a shell a prison ... a target for wich hate cruelty resentment and ignorance seem to lock onto in order to sustain ther existance.... im tired of living where no one can ever love me as i could love them ....unconditionaly that is .... the eternal strugle is just way to futile ... no one cares because no one reaches out to me as i constantly reach out to them.... ive tried to cope and i cant i cut myself bc i know no one will care anyway ... no one is gonna come to my rescue and im sick of trying to ask for help... id rather die.... please... help me
  Send a message via Yahoo to Random_Hero Send a message via Skype™ to Random_Hero 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Disclosure. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

Jeez, get a life!

Re: i know this may not register with you but... - September 16th 2010, 10:23 AM

Hi there Armand,
I'm sorry to hear things aren't going well. I know EXACTLY what your going through; your thread is something that mine would sound like.
I know it doesn't seem like it at the moment but there ARE people that care, will reach out for you and love you unconditionally...I'm one of them. And I'm sure that the other members and users of Teenhelp care, reach out and love you unconditionally as well. You don't have to go through this alone. We'll be able to help you and make sure you keep fighting. Right now at this very moment you have to show everyone around you that your much stronger then most people give you credit for because of what your going through. You have to prove to them that they can't win. You want to get better because you wouldn't be asking for help if you didn't want to receive help and hold on.
As the poster of the cat says:
Hang in there baby!
I hope I helped and if you need anyone to talk to you can always message me.
Take care.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Never Forget Hope
I can't get enough

Name: Kelly

Re: i know this may not register with you but... - September 17th 2010, 11:37 AM

Aw Armand...that's such a horrible feeling. I've felt similar before, and it's one of the worst feelings. I'm sort of at that point too, asking for help but nobody cares or seems to notice. I know I'm just someone online, but I care, and I do notice. PM anytime.

-Myst

(#4 (permalink)) Old
teen spirit Offline
Average Joe

Name: Cantina

Re: i know this may not register with you but... - September 17th 2010, 01:31 PM

Hey Armond...
I know you feel alone; just know that you aren't. We are all here to help you and support you. You are stronger than you think...because you are reaching out to us...that shows you strength and your courage. We hear you.
Just know, that this challenge is temporary-I know its hard to imagine that right now but it is the "getting up" after a challenge that continues to build your strength and resiliancy for the next challenge. Unfortunately, life isn't a straight line. It has many twists and turns along the way but if you can just imagine in those twists and turns...you are growing into an amazing guy! Zone in on your heart...feel your heart beating...feel how powerful and amazing you are! You are an incredible person just the way you are! You are perfect in your imperfection because no one is perfect! I wished everyone would understand that there is no one who is Perfect!
You are a gift to everyone who knows you...allow your light to shine. You are an amazing writer. You can articulate words like I have never read before. That is a true gift! I certainly cannot write like that...not even close! Continue to share your talent with us because it is in that self expression that we get to know the real you. We so appreciate who you are!
Build on your strength and continue sharing with us...because you are not alone...just you posting how you feel...is helping many of us get through our crap too!
Thank you for being YOU!

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Metal♥Lover Offline
Looking For Someone Like Me.
Regular TeenHelper

Name: April

Re: i know this may not register with you but... - September 18th 2010, 03:09 AM

I know exactly how this feels...I'm feeling it right now...I'm here whenever you need me...

♥Check Out My Social Group ♥.::For The Imperfect People::.♥

(#6 (permalink)) Old
JesusFreak Offline
Not a n00b

Re: i know this may not register with you but... - September 28th 2010, 01:43 AM

IM sorry you feel this way. I care about you. already i promise u i do. I want you to talk to me.. if u can deal with me. I think im enough to make people kill themselves... and im not being stupid or insenstive. I dont cut i do something much worse and i want to kill myself. i want to. but i wont. i dont want i to die... Jesus can help you. i know it sounds tacky but hes helping me and he will help u. Your not alone God's there and believe it or not im here. im here for you. you need me? im here.

Closed Thread