TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Disclosure. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

Jeez, get a life!

Angry One thing after the fucking other. - November 8th 2010, 01:23 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I seriously am at the end of my fucking tether. I can't do this anymore. No one seems to get what I'm trying to say or how I'm feeling. Even when I bluntly say how upset I am they go "OK" and just change the subject.
The guy I like, likes me too but he has a girlfriend. He considers the relationship with his girlfriend as an open one and is prepared to do anything with me. I don't get how he can do that. I asked him if he's prepared to go behind her back like she goes behind his back, why don't they just break it off but apparently their parents were really close friends in high school and still are. Their pretty much together because of their parents and because her family is going through some difficult things at the moment. He admitted to me he doesn't know what he wants. I don't want anything to do with him because last year I almost killed myself over a guy only because he broke up with me and I don't want to go down that same path again.
And yesterday my cousin got engaged. The girl he got engaged too is nice but for some reason I'm not happy for him like everyone else is. I mean I'm happy that he's found someone he loves but to me his ex-girlfriend is so much better. I got a long so well with his ex-girlfriend because I could have a conversation with her about absolutely anything and it would be just so intelligential. She was the like an older sister to me and was the first person that I trusted. I'm not exaggerating when I say that either. Without her coming into my life like she did, I probably would've committed suicide a long time ago because I would have never learned to open up to people and tell them how I feel. So in a way, I owe my life to her. And now she's not in my life anymore. She lives in Canada. I haven't physically seen or have talken to her on the phone or face-to-face since I was 12 or 13. And it's killing me. I need her in my life. I really do.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
I'm Me <3
Not a n00b

Name: Marisa

Re: One thing after the fucking other. - November 8th 2010, 11:27 PM

Have you tried to find out her phone number? Cause maybe just talking to her for 5 minutes would help clear your head of these thoughts.

If I smiled and said I'm fine, would you look in to my eyes, and say "Tell the truth"?

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Kitty. Offline
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Kitty

Re: One thing after the fucking other. - November 9th 2010, 04:24 AM

Hey Rianna,

First of all, I’m so sorry to hear that you are feeling this way. I totally understand what you mean when you say that people don’t understand how you are feeling. That can definitely be extremely frustrating and I’m sorry that you have to go through that.

My advice to you is to not do anything with him until he breaks up with his girlfriend. A lot of guys will say they will, but then they never do. It would be best for him to be single so that way he would commit better. It sounds like he might not want to commit. Staying away from him is probably a good idea especially since you have already gone through drama with a guy before.

Having family members that you don’t get along/connect with is a difficult thing. Since she will be part of your family, I suggest that you try and get to know her. You might be surprised at how much you like her. As for the other girl, is there any way for you to contact her? If so, I suggest that you do that.

Take care.
  Send a message via MSN to Kitty.  
Closed Thread