TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Lu82 Offline
HI EVERYONE!
Experienced TeenHelper

I feel more depressed than ever - November 8th 2010, 01:34 AM

Things are going really bad for me right now. im so confused i dont know what to do with my worthless life, I got laid off a month and i cant find a job, i ve sent all this stupid job applications, done all this stupid pointless useless interviews. i been dealing with stupid people. I feel like im going nowhere,i feel like my head is going to explode and on top of all that my depression is worser than ever.

Guenhwyvar roared a fourth time and darted off through the grove, a black arrow aimed at the heart of doom.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
I'm Me <3
Not a n00b

Name: Marisa

Re: I feel more depressed than ever - November 9th 2010, 11:21 PM

I'm sorry you feel that way If you just hold on, maybe sooner or later good things will start coming your way.

If I smiled and said I'm fine, would you look in to my eyes, and say "Tell the truth"?

(#3 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: I feel more depressed than ever - November 9th 2010, 11:32 PM

Hey there Lucy,

I am sorry you are struggling but please hang in there because things will get better. Life has a lot of downs but you can and will get to a better place. Losing a job can be really hard but try not to get discouraged because I am sure with time you can and will find another job.

Do you have anyone you can talk to about all of this? It sounds as if you are dealing with a lot of stress and you shouldn't be keeping it all to yourself. If you can find someone to reach out too. I know that can be really hard to do but in the end it can and will prove quite beneficial. I know when I am stressed about something I will try my hardest to talk about it. When I let go of the stress and just vent I feel so much better. Of course, talking doesn't make the issues go away but it allows me to let go of that overwhelming feeling. It might do you some good to talk. Try reaching out to your friends and family and see what happens.

I really hope this helped and if you need anything please feel free to pm me.

Jenna

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Lu82 Offline
HI EVERYONE!
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: I feel more depressed than ever - November 10th 2010, 01:31 AM

Thanks you guys, your words really help me.Thats why i joined this forum because i have no one to talk to, nobody understands nothing.

Guenhwyvar roared a fourth time and darted off through the grove, a black arrow aimed at the heart of doom.

Closed Thread