TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
pheonix333 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Just can't let it out - November 8th 2010, 02:43 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I have tried so many times to just be like "Hey someone listen! Im struggling with something"... Some people see it and "lend" a helping hand but they dont do really anything! I wish that i could just shout out loud that im sick and tired of feeling the way that i do! I want to be able to say something to anyone that is willing to help me out instead of just leaving me in the dust... which seems to happen way too often! And these thoughts... oh these thoughts! I dont plan to do anything but they are always there... through the good and the bad! and i just dont understand! Why do these thoughts pop up when things are going well! That makes no sense whatsoever! I wish that someone could just say everything is going to be alright and that you matter and that im here for you... always... but that isnt how it is! eveyone lets me down... always and all the time! I guess i just have to get over it and accept the fact that im in this by myself because i can't tell anyone because there is no point!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: Just can't let it out - November 9th 2010, 11:39 PM

Hey there,

I am sorry you are struggling but please hang in there because it can get better. I know that life can be difficult but don't give up because it will improve with time.

I know that you might feel alone but don't give up on finding the support you need. Are there any people in life you can turn too? I know sometimes when people are really struggling they feel as if they are alone but that is far from the truth. Do you think you could try reaching out to some of your friends and family? I know you might be worried about them letting you down but not everyone is going to let you down. I know that when we have been let down numerous times it is easier to believe that everyone is going to let us down but in the end that only hinders us. If we don't ever let anyone in we risk the chance of finding those people who can and will support us. I am also going to give you a link of people who can help you. Look that over and see if there is anyone on that list in your life. While reaching out is hard it can be worth it.
Here is the link:

http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f11-depression-suicide/t3496-who-can-help-me/

Sometimes it can seem as if there is no point to reaching out but try not to believe that because there are a lot of reasons that reaching out is a good thing.

I really hope this helped and if you need anything please feel free to pm me.

Jenna

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

Closed Thread