TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Simplyme7 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

I just can't take this! - November 12th 2010, 02:34 AM

I am so stressed out and overwhelmed with college right now. And it doesn't help that my way to handle stress is to just ignore whatever is stressing me out, because then it comes back and screams at me because I haven't done it!

I don't like feeling depressed. I don't like having thought that tell me that life would just be better if i wasnt around anymore. I don't like wanting to go to bed and never getting up again. I don't like feeling like this at all.

And I can help it. If i take Inositol it helps me. I want to take it. But my doctor told me that I don't need to take anything for my hormonal imbalance except for my birth control (which i dont start until sunday) but i cant not take the inositol anymore. I've bee on off of it for almost 2 weeks now. I can't handle these mood swings. I cant handle the depression. I cant handle the thoughts. If i take the inositol it all goes away.

But I'm all out of it. And I've been all out of it for 2 weeks now. And my bf refuses to take me to go buy more. He thinks that I need to just get through this. He thinks that I can do it without the medicine. But i want it. I need it. I don't like feeling this way. Its not even a drug! Its a natural vitamin type thing! It helps depression. It helps me! I want it!

I don't have a way to get to the pharmacy unless my boyfriend takes me. But he won't take me. He doesn't think that I need it. But i do! And he can't even talk me through this! He's at work! I don't know what i'm going to do! I'm freaking out. I hate this!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: I just can't take this! - November 14th 2010, 04:03 PM

heyyy.

i know you arent exactly feeling good right now, but maybe you could start by taking stress reducing measures. One is by listening to calming music, and trying to procrastinate less. Because the sooner something is done, the less that something would bug you, again

You also definitely have went through a lot. But remember, you are very precious and wonderful. Dont think of doing bad things that could make bad stuff happen to you... there's so many people out there to support, listen and help you Remember, negative feelings shared is negative feelings halved . I understand that this vitamin can help, and since there is no repercussions from taking it, it should be reasonable that you be allowed to have it .

i know you're currently going through a lot. But remember... after you weather this current situation, the coming times will be filled with laughter and enjoyment, all of which you deserve, whole-heartedly.

caring always ,
yoshi

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!

Closed Thread