TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
hellomynameis Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Mimi

im so close - November 14th 2010, 06:12 PM

i might as well just kill msyelf

luke replaced me and no one loves me.
im fat.
im ugly.
im nothing.
im a waste of space.
i wish i could die.

I wish I could tell you,
but the words would come out wrong.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
TheWorstYears Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: im so close - November 14th 2010, 11:01 PM

I am going through depression and I feel the same way each day. You have to stop the negative self-talk; it's only hurting you. I know how hard it is. I promise, you are NOT a waste of skin. You are beautiful and talented. Death won't solve anything -- it will only put you in an eternity of nothingness. It might end the bad, but it will also end everything else. You'll stop perceiving entirely, like sleeping without a dream. You won't even be able to feel the very relief you sought after. I know this saying is beyond cliche, but suicide really is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Please don't do it. Trust me -- you will thank yourself in the morning.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
how.we.operate. Offline
~Sing Me To Sleep~
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Nikki

Re: im so close - November 15th 2010, 06:33 AM

Hey hugs
First off, don't kill yourself! Suicide is something that is never taken lightly so don't think about it now.
I know how it is to deal with a lot of crap, especially stuff to do with body image and thinking that you are a waste of space. I was there, I thought that too. But, now I am at a much better place in my life.
You can't allow that voice, the voice that doesn't think highly of yourself, to tell you what you are. That's the one thing that a lot of people on TH make the mistake of doing. Once you start thinking otherwise, you realize other things. You start to see how you aren't all those things that you thought you were. I used to think that I wasn't many things, but it is amazing to look at life from a different view and know that you are all those things that you thought you weren't. Never let that voice get to you and never ever let anyone else get to you.
The sad thing is that we are our own enablers. You have to make the choice to stop that voice from taking advantage of you and giving you all these ideas. So, you are NOT ugly, you are NOT fat, you are NOT nothing, and you are NOT a waste of space. How do I know that? I just do.
Another thing, beauty is what is on the inside, not the outside. It is unfortunate that the world we live in is so judgmental, but never let that get to you. You can only tell yourself who you are.
You have a life to live, so stop thinking that you are a waste of space because you are NOT. If you have made someone smile or laugh (in a good way), then you are not a waste of space. Don't ever think that.
Hold Onto Hope
Feel free to PM me

Leave the past behind, just walk away
When it's over, and the heart break
And the cracks begin to show

*~*~This little girl was alone in the world~*~*
Hold Onto Hope

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Ancora Imparo Offline
XVI VIII MMXIV. ♥
I've been here a while

Name: Jake

Re: im so close - November 15th 2010, 11:31 AM

Hey Mimi,

I'm really sorry to hear that you aren't feeling so great right now and that things aren't going so well for you. However, I think just by making a thread on here and letting out some of what you're feeling is a massive step that isn't always easy to take so for that you should be super proud of yourself, well done.

I understand how it feels to be so low that you just start to dislike about yourself and then when bad things happen you almost instantly start to think it's because of you or things about you but I promise you that suicide isn't the answer because even though you feel as if there isn't anyone who loves you or cares about you right now, I'm sure that there are people who do care and who do love you and who would be super upset if you weren't around anymore.

Everyone has something that is beautiful about them and I like to believe that there is somebody for everyone in this world and that person will find you when you least expect it. Everyone looks for different qualities within a person and I'm sure what you have to offer will not only be appreciate by one person but many people. You're as beautiful as you feel and nobody should tell you any different.

If you ever want to talk then feel free to PM me at anytime as I'm always more than happy to sit and listen if you just want somebody to rant at and get things off your chest and somebody to talk to. I really hope that you start to feel better soon.

Stay strong and take care.

When we're lost in the madness, kindness is wisdom.
  Send a message via Skype™ to Ancora Imparo 
Closed Thread