TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Lost_In_Thought Offline
Loser
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jula

WTF - November 15th 2010, 05:06 PM

i dont know what to do i already hate life and now this place where im volunteering for my senior project isnt goin to hire me bc im not good at talkin. wtf its a damn kennel for dogs why do i have to talk. i dont understand so ya im kinda bummed out and having suicidal thoughts. and nothing else is helpin i just want to give up. anyway im always in chat so hit me up in a pm or something. i always need help
  Send a message via Yahoo to Lost_In_Thought Send a message via Skype™ to Lost_In_Thought 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
PM me anytime!

Jeez, get a life!

Re: WTF - November 16th 2010, 04:46 AM

Hey there,

I am sorry you are struggling but hang in there because things can get better. If the kennel place won't hire you maybe you could look into another place to volunteer? I know in my area there are a lot of great places to volunteer so maybe it will be the same for you. I know it can be really hard when an opportunity we really want does not present itself to us but it does not have to be the end of the world. You can make it through this disappointment and find another venue to volunteer for.

Have you considered talking to friends and family about the way you are feeling? I know that might be hard to do but the more support you can gather the better.

I really hope this helped and if you need anything please feel free to pm me.

Jenna

Closed Thread