TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Meowwings Offline
Bri;)
Not a n00b

Name: Briauna Hansen

ouch - November 21st 2010, 10:29 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

so life brought me down, then I got myself back up. But somehow I feel as if that feeling of happiness was fake and only mad so that I would keep my morals and values up to par. I don't like being a hypocrite. I give people advise not to do this or that like self harm, yet one day, crying wasn't enough of a release.

I'm a bubbly person who hardly gets mad. Sure I miss having someone to love, but if I really am only the friend type, then hey, whatevs. But i don't regret what I did, nor do I think it was the right thing. Life has turned on me right now and I know I have to be my own hero. I guess I don't know if I want sympathy, attention, or for someone to just know.

I want someone I can relate to. But I know it's not enough for me. I'm stuck in this spot where I don't think I can play hero for myself anymore, only for others. My ex was wrong. I'm not a strong as I put out there.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Need help? I'll be there! <3
Average Joe

Name: Jennifer

Re: ouch - November 22nd 2010, 12:30 AM

A lot of us are that way, where someone says we're strong, and we deny it. Being strong means you can still get back up and go on with life. We always want someone with us, a companion to lean on.

I'm currently on one of my downer stages and getting through it slowly with a good friend of mine, it does help to talk to someone about any problems that you have.

Sometimes a little bit of crying isn't enough. Getting really emotional about something and crying about everything usually helps me, so then I can think rationally.

I hope you get through this and I'm here to talk if you need to.

I'm here to help, and more.
If you need a hug, I got one.
If you need to rant, I listen.
If you need to cry, my shoulder is open.
If you just need a friend, I am there.
<3

If you can't reach me here, feel free to e-mail me or message me on yahoo. ^_^
  Send a message via AIM to CrimsonTippedPetals Send a message via Yahoo to CrimsonTippedPetals Send a message via Skype™ to CrimsonTippedPetals 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Life17 Offline
Average Joe

Re: ouch - November 22nd 2010, 02:24 AM

i feel like if you're strong enuf to give othas advive your're strong enuf to be strong for urself

Closed Thread