TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ARTPOP Offline
I've been here a while

Name: :)

Please read if you are suicidal , it will help :) - November 22nd 2010, 09:53 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hi ,
I wanted to create a thread that is against suicide.
People considering to OD (overdose) DON'T! It just causes alot of pain and sickness , and wont kill you either , not quickly anyway.
Imagne though , killing oneself and SOME POOR SOUL HAS TO FIND YOU , they'll never be quite right again will they?
And the hurt on loved ones is terrible!
Regardless of what people going through these feelings think , SUICIDE IS NOT AN AWNSER! It worsens everything for other people , AND ATTEMPTED SUICIDE WHICH COULD LEAVE YOU HOSPITALISED is an embarrasing ordeal! Especially when you then have to explain yourself.
Take it from me , I have experienced it , OD is not nice!
Just think of the good future ahead.

I don't want this thread to offend either , if the mods think this is innappropriate , please remove it.

I'm a superstar because I do pageants!

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
~*Rach*~ Offline
FREE HUGS! :D
Not a n00b

Re: Please read if you are suicidal , it will help :) - November 22nd 2010, 11:48 AM

You are so right goregous!!!
Life IS tough!!! I think most of us here know that! So a post like this, will help heeps!!!!
Keep trying to try everyone. Remember what you are feeling at the moment WONT be forever. If you keep pushing on the light at the end of the tunnel will sooner or later apear. Never EVER forget that suicide is forever. What you leave behind is worse than you could ever understand. Take it from someone who has lost many people from suicide that the feelings of guilt and sadness you leave behind is something that WILL never EVER go away. The feelings may not be as front up after a few years but the memories hurt and make you want to scream and your chest tighten.
I love the people I have lost so much. And everyday for me is a struggle.

So to everyone that is hurting: I wish you all the luck in the world. Dont ever forget you arent alone even though you can be in a room full of people and feel lonler than ever. We are always here and DONT want you to die. We would miss you if you were gone and, WE DO CARE!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox
<3

Smile!!
You are gorgous! Always remember that
Feel Free to PM me any time.
"The fear of fighting is a fighting fear"

(#3 (permalink)) Old
ARTPOP Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Please read if you are suicidal , it will help :) - November 22nd 2010, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilrach View Post
You are so right goregous!!!
Life IS tough!!! I think most of us here know that! So a post like this, will help heeps!!!!
Keep trying to try everyone. Remember what you are feeling at the moment WONT be forever. If you keep pushing on the light at the end of the tunnel will sooner or later apear. Never EVER forget that suicide is forever. What you leave behind is worse than you could ever understand. Take it from someone who has lost many people from suicide that the feelings of guilt and sadness you leave behind is something that WILL never EVER go away. The feelings may not be as front up after a few years but the memories hurt and make you want to scream and your chest tighten.
I love the people I have lost so much. And everyday for me is a struggle.

So to everyone that is hurting: I wish you all the luck in the world. Dont ever forget you arent alone even though you can be in a room full of people and feel lonler than ever. We are always here and DONT want you to die. We would miss you if you were gone and, WE DO CARE!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox
<3
^^ Yes , this is what I wanted to say Hang in there guys

(#4 (permalink)) Old
ARTPOP Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Please read if you are suicidal , it will help :) - November 24th 2010, 07:23 AM

I wish people would read this before they make a thread It could help them

(#5 (permalink)) Old
~*Rach*~ Offline
FREE HUGS! :D
Not a n00b

Re: Please read if you are suicidal , it will help :) - November 24th 2010, 10:02 AM

So true so true <3

Smile!!
You are gorgous! Always remember that
Feel Free to PM me any time.
"The fear of fighting is a fighting fear"

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Life17 Offline
Average Joe

Re: Please read if you are suicidal , it will help :) - November 27th 2010, 03:59 AM

This thread is AWESOM.COM

Closed Thread