TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ShaShannon Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

i give up - November 30th 2010, 01:32 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I quit. I'm going to kill myself. I've been plannin this for awhile. Everything is a mess I'm stuck. Its not getting better. My granddad and great grandma is in the hospital they're my life. I live with my mom but they take care of me. I'm done.
  Send a message via AIM to ShaShannon  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
juliekidd Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: i give up - November 30th 2010, 02:29 AM

please.please. don't do it. you deserve to live whether you know it or not. Dealing with loved ones being sick is hard, but it can also make you stronger. Help them in any way you can and it will help you. Also, I think by writing this, you don't WANT to give up, you WANT someone to help you, so this is what I'm trying to do. I may not be an expert, but I will tell you what I believe, and I know that many many people will miss you if you do this. please, please don't.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
ARTPOP Offline
I've been here a while

Name: :)

Re: i give up - November 30th 2010, 11:24 AM

That's terriable , don't give up. Please

I'm a superstar because I do pageants!

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Stuckinhell Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Sammy

Re: i give up - November 30th 2010, 01:18 PM

I'm sorry your hurting. I know how scary it can be when your loved ones are in hospital, and how lonely it can make you feel.

Everyone has reasons to live, even though sometimes it's so hard to find them. It's so brave of you to come on here and try to get some support.

I know everyone goes on about how selfish suicide is... but think of your grandparents. There in hospital, they'll need you there for them, some company and support, because chances are they'll be scared too.

Pm me if you need anything, or just want to vent x

Closed Thread