TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Disclosure. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

Jeez, get a life!

Unhappy Here I go again. - December 7th 2010, 07:20 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Yeah it's me again. Another rant session from Rianna. But this is getting stupid. So I got my period which to me is such a relief because I thought I was pregnant as I gave a guy a blowjob. I know that's silly but still I was worried. Then I went for an interview today for a Conveyancing company and I think I blew it. I have another interview for a Finance company on Monday and I think I'm going to stuff up again because that's how stupid I am. I got into Uni for Journalism but I'm not going to go because it's far to expensive and I can't afford it so there's my dream of being a Journalist going down the toilet. I want someone who cares about me, that loves me more then a family member or friend. I want to be more confident around people. I hate being shy. I want to get close to someone and let them help me whenever I need it. I want to be able to trust someone. But none of these things I can't be or do. Because I'm scared their going to hurt me or I'm going to hurt them because that's all that seems to happen in my life these days. Someone getting hurt because of me or I get hurt myself. I want someone to understand. I want someone to care. I want someone to love me and for me to love them. But that's not ever going to happen. I look at other people, especially those around my age, and think to myself 'Why can't I be like that? Why can't I be happy? Why can't I have their life and not go through this shit anymore?' I look at everyone else and they have someone that they can trust or someone that loves them...but I don't have that at all. I can't do this anymore...I really can't. I'm trying so hard but it's not working.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Macklemoist Offline
The show goes on
Average Joe

Name: Sabreena

Re: Here I go again. - December 7th 2010, 08:53 PM

Hey Rianna,
I care about this my love. I really care about everyone on TH, so don't ever feel alone! You always have us on TH to support you and be on your side
You might not find someone who loves you and you love them back right now... Hey your only 17 you have a LONG LONG life ahead of you and there will be people you love and they turn you down, but ALSO there will be people who LOVE YOU and CARE ABOUT you MORE than you COULD EVER imagine and you turn them down... That's just how life is my darling!):
Hope you found this helpful..
xxxx Bree

Allow yourself to develop in all aspects of life- cut out from toxic people and realize it's for the best. Love yourself endlessly, and even if you don't love yourself right now, fake it until you do.

Closed Thread