TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Mr.FJ Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

i'm depressed and lost can any one help me plz !!?:''( - December 8th 2010, 12:32 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

hi i'm 19 yrs old guy living in hell i had car accident from 2yrs and they will do for me a total hip surgery soon and i'm in a very terrible condition most of the time thinking about my future and always depressed some time i hold my pillow and cry without any reason and some times i cant't even breath ! i have gay feeling to the other males and When I was five years had been sexually harassed by two men since that time and I have those feeling my life is changed since the the accident i can't run and i can't do any rough activities or even cross my legs ! i have dreams and ambitious i want to be successful a fashion designer but i cant because i'm living in the most "conservative,religious and richest" country in the whole world and i'm brook and the social workers pay me 300$ month ((because of my illness)) i dont want any body judge me because i'm different then them or thinking i'm a big sinner !!! my dream to live in US !! just i i want to be FREE i want be NORMAL like the ppl around the world i want express my feeling in healthy life ! i started to thinking in suicide because its toooo much for some one in my age i'm just tired from every thing !!!! and i'm so sorry for my bad English !!!!!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Random_Hero Offline
Not a n00b

Name: armand

Re: i'm depressed and lost can any one help me plz !!?:''( - December 8th 2010, 02:30 PM

its ok dude i promis im normal and i sure dont hate u ....im even concervative and republican and u sound like an interesting dude ....trust me ther is always a way to go to college ....try maby aplying for vocational rehab ....they can help u get a pale grant and a ton of other stuff ....also dont u dare give up on that dream bro u can totaly do it but not if u give up...not saying u would give up just saying u shouldnt by any means bc u can do ANYTHING here idc what happens be strong and good luck with surgery ill pray for u but ultimatly its something u need to work hard at overcoming just know we all care
  Send a message via Yahoo to Random_Hero Send a message via Skype™ to Random_Hero 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Amember Offline
Average Joe

Name: Matt

Re: i'm depressed and lost can any one help me plz !!?:''( - December 8th 2010, 02:33 PM

You're a normal person in my opinion, you've just experienced things not everyone else may have. What you've faced in life does not make you unnoraml, it just makes you more stronger, sure you may not think like that or feel like that but to still be living and thinking after everything you've gone through proves you have tolerance running through your blood. Life may not be easy, I don't know if it will be after your hip surgery (although I hope it does some great impact and help you). Just don't judge how your life is now and think it's the end, you may struggle but to continue fighting is worth it! I'm not one for magical words or anything, but I hope I've helped. Also, never consider suicide please as it truly is not the answer; especially for you family.

Here's a video that may help you change your mind, I've never seen or heard any negative comments about this and every time I watch it, it always makes me think differently; I hope it makes you think differently and help you too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ZuKF3dxCY

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Mr.FJ Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: i'm depressed and lost can any one help me plz !!?:''( - December 8th 2010, 07:52 PM

when i was back in the school i used to be the top student in the class and my friends always asking me for help them in every thing and i thought they are my truly and best friends but when i Graduate it from school and had this car accident no one from them asked about me or even text me ! and that really hurts me i felt like i'm empty and alone in the middle of the desert , i envy them always and most of my friends are very rich and good looking ppl , they are very successful in their life i want learn how to forgive and forget them but i couldn't i want feel good about my self but its hard.... i dont know what to say i'm trying to figure a way to get out from my country because my dreams and goals not here and if any one from my family or my relatives knows that i'm gay or i have those feeling they will kill me !! because its against the law and the ISLAMIC religion i can request for political asylum to US or UK but i will let my family down and i will bring shame to them and they will hate me for ever !! and i LOVE my country but my dreams is not here !! and thx guys <3

Closed Thread