TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Disclosure. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

Jeez, get a life!

Unhappy So much baggage. - December 11th 2010, 09:36 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

So tonight, I'm feeling pretty lonely. I don't know if it's because the years coming to a close but I've never felt more alone. I see everyone else who are so much more talented then me and makes me wonder why I'm still alive, why I'm still here. I'm not good at anything at all. I'm not good at writing, sport, music, drama or photography. I only thing I want to do now is either read or just be by myself. People that I work with who are younger then me are Crew Trainers and I'm just a normal Crew Member. I don't want to talk to anyone because it's such an effort for me. Whenever I start talking to someone on MSN, I wish I hadn't started the conversation because I know it's going to drag on and on. I just can't. People tell me their problems but I don't want to tell them mine. I just want someone to love and care about me. When a friend of mine told me about his problems, I cried because some of the things he told me were so sad. I just feel so angry and hurt all the time. I have a really bad time trusting people because I've had a few friends abuse the trust I had for them in the past. And it sucks. And the guy that I like is still messing me about. He has a girlfriend but likes me. He wants to do physical stuff with me but I'm not too sure if I want to because of the way he's treating me at the moment and of the way he has since I first met him. I really can't stand this anymore. I really can't.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: So much baggage. - December 11th 2010, 10:49 PM

Rianna,

I am sorry you are struggling but I believe you can pull through this. Don't give up on hope because life has a way of turning around unexpectedly.

I really wish you would let people in. I know it can be a really hard thing to do especially when you have been hurt in the past but not everyone is going to hurt you. Yes, there are going to be people who break your trust and hurt you but mixed in with those people are going to be people that will love and care for you. However, if you don't let people in you are denying yourself that chance to find those people. Don't be afraid to trust and let people in because it can bring a lot of good.

I really hope this helped and if you need anything please feel free to pm me.

Jenna

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#3 (permalink)) Old
TI@P Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: So much baggage. - December 12th 2010, 05:50 AM

Quote:
m not good at anything at all. I'm not good at writing, sport, music, drama or photography. I only thing I want to do now is either read or just be by myself
Maybe that's what you need. Maybe this way you'll discover what you are good at.

You can never know where revelations pop from, and sometimes we do things without knowing why we do them. And that way we reach the best places and conditions.

Do it, be who you are and you'll see that it pays off in the long run.

Quote:
I don't want to talk to anyone because it's such an effort for me. Whenever I start talking to someone on MSN, I wish I hadn't started the conversation because I know it's going to drag on and on. I just can't.
Talk to me then. I have no problem with people who talk less or don't share their secrets. And i have no problem if conversations involve garbage too, as long as they're polite.

Quote:
And the guy that I like is still messing me about. He has a girlfriend but likes me. He wants to do physical stuff with me but I'm not too sure if I want to because of the way he's treating me at the moment and of the way he has since I first met him. I really can't stand this anymore. I really can't.
I'd say that he's just looking to get laid. "He has a girlfriend but likes me" ??? Well, yes he could genuinely like you, but think that his friends will pressure him to dump you. Or maybe he doesn't want to hurt her. Just cheat her. In both cases, i say he's an idiot.

Only you can find out what he really wants.

Life is overrated, but so is death.

Closed Thread